YOUR Zombie Apocolypse Plan

Discussion in 'General' started by Food Negotiator, Aug 14, 2010.

1. also what kind of apocalypse is it?

is it the kind where the world ends, or just the kind where our civilization ends

2. If you can't beat them, join them. Eating brains and smoking weed! Smoking weed and eating brains!

3. I would have to imagine just the fall of all civilizations. Just about all of society would stop and your pretty much either a survivor or zombie. Perhaps there would still be very small civilizations that managed to defend themselves and supply themselves with food but that would be rare. Cities would most likely be completely zombie invested or absolutely deserted.

4. so by fall, do you mean like tripping over something or do you mean like the general overall failure of the civilization to continue its existence? and by stop, do you mean like because of a stop sign, or like it just ends for no reason. and by survivor, isn't a zombie also a survivor of whatever caused it? isn't that kinda racist against zombies? what kind of food would these "small civilizations" eat? i assume they can't farm or import because they're surrounded by walls of zombies. also how are the zombies going to make money from their investments if they so fuck up all the money-making ventures that exist?

these are important questions

5. zombie party, Ill provide the music, and ill just dress like a zombie:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. I just hope they aren't sprinting zombies like in 28 days later. Fuck that.

7. Camp out in oldskoolgrowers basement.

8. hahaha well you tried.

9. Stock up on non perishables and water, guns, ammo, everything ima need...
    Board all the windows
    Destroy the stairs
    Stay upstairs

10. Ill leave you to filling in the details haha:eek:

11. My general plan is to steal a yacht from the marina and boat on over to one of the many uninhabited islands of the Puget Sound.

12. I will get extremely extremely blazed, the run out into the zombie horde, like i can miss out on a chance to be a zombie!

13. What if a zombie bites your alligators? Then you have... ZOMBIE ALLIGATORS! Even worse.

I live in Canada so I'm kind of screwed when it comes to weaponry. Looks like I'll have to resort to whipping out my baton until I can find something more suiting. I live right beside a grocery store so I'd try and evacuate it of the living dead and make the outside zombie proof. I'd also try and construct a plank/bridge going from my window to the roof for easier access/escape route in case zombies enter my house and I become overwhelmed. I would then create a monopoly of the grocery store with my friends so when people came looking for it, they would have to answer to us before gaining entry. This would stop looting and if they had more sophisticated weaponry, we could trade. Once there is a decent perimeter around my apartment complex and the grocery store, I would venture off with other looking for more survivors all the while evacuating the place of zombies while hopefully spreading our perimeter. Then I'd wait until things really got messed up and raid the cop shop for some weapons/ammo. Then just wait for rescue.

14. Holding out is not the way to go people. You got to be on the move constantly. Find a large car like a hummer armor it up even more. Get food when you can stockpile what you find and make sure to have an assortment of guns. If you meet people start to create a convoy. Move out towards the woods or somewhere else without society like Canada and never sleep in exposed areas.

Oh and drive by those zombie fuckers.

15. good thread idea, its always fun thinking up your plan...

1. grab some makeshift weapon and get a car
    2. drive to the centre of the city, looting supplies on the way
    3. break into a gun shop/buy some gunzz
    4. get a team together and smash skulls
    sorted

16. Every single person in here that said they would "steal a bunch of guns and kill zombies" would be zombies pretty quickly. Also people thinking there gonna drive around looting would be dead too, the streets would be blocked from all the traffic.

Unless you have training on how to use a katana your gonna swing it twice and get eaten.

Lol at people who have probably never shot a gun in there life thinking there gonna hold out for weeks, good luck achieving headshots and preserving ammo.

Unless your a damn good shot or trained in killing, your best bet would be to barricade yourself and make it look like your house already got looted, in the apocalyptic world its not just zombies you have to worry about, gangs will battle whatever authority there is, and looters will go from house to house.

I anticipate that day.

17. #57 Umbrä, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
    Had this planned for years now:

Head on down to Walmart, on the way, grab a large bird from the pet store. I board up Walmart, and lock the doors. I grab guns, food, and everything else I may need, and head to the top of the building. This is where I shall spend my days, sniping off Zombies one by one. My large bird will go down for food and other neccesities.

Flawless.

Oh yeah, and I officially rename my Walmart: Fort Umbra.

18. Basically if there werent any flying zombies, find a blimp, fly it to costco, get lots of food, mob around in a blimp like a pimp..

hahaha i thought of that with 4 friends baked out of our minds at 5 in the morning.

19. Good luck competing with the entire population of your city at the doors of walmart. That is if you didnt get killed in the immense amount of traffic there would be on the drive over.:D

20. Bwood, my boy.

You seem to have neglected the fact that I'm a huge bad ass.
    I'll let you into Fort Umbra if you'd like.
    :cool:

Edit: Plus I live in Cary, NC. I'd have to compete with maybe 2 Senior Citizens.