Your Yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MKultra86, Feb 7, 2009.

1. simple question... how much do you yield from your grow-op? Per plant? Also, what strain, growing technique, veg time, flowering time?

2. yields vary on setup and the knowledge of the grower and if you lack that, it don't mean that you will get that yield, there is a factor of experience and that comes with time....

Also not everyone has a green thumb...

3. i guess i should have been more specific. What I wanted to know was what kind of yields people have achieved with their grow-ops so far, and how.

I'm gonna start growing pretty soon, and I was trying to figure out how to get the most out of 6 plants.

4. #4 polish_pothead, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    If you want yield, go hydro..... soil is much slower, and yes of course there are benefits to soil.

You can get great yield, taste and smell and all that from hydro as well, if you do it right.

As for genetics, ummmm :- ) it varies. I found a pineapple pheno in a texas mystic plant and after isolating I bred it back to my RompStar and that will make it better, but it takes time to stabalize it, good 3-5 years.

I heard that White Whidow is good, look at some of the seed banks, read with causion, a lot of seed bank over exadirate their findings.

It takes time to learn a strain too, what it likes and what the strain don't like, like PPM levels and other things.

I typically get about 1/2 lb dried from 1 plant in a Water Farm bucket, look at my Gallery.

5. 1/2lb from one plant is ALOT.... how do u get so much? For how long do you veg/flower them? How many watts, what type of bulbs?

6. #6 polish_pothead, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Currently I am growing Romp19, do a search for it here and see the latest picture.

1 plant in modified Water Farm bucket under 600 HPS, I grow it up under 175MH.

One time I got 9 ounces dry and this one time with a different strain, I got over a pound.

No, I shit you not.

When I first started out growing, there was no internet, my first grow in a soil yielded me like 1/8 of an ounce, it was sad, but I prevailed.

7. WOW thats impressive. How long do you veg for? Im lucky when i get an oz er plant under a 1000w hps.

8. i veg the plant until it is about 2.5" feet and then I flower it, veg for about a month, it varies sometimes

9. Do you grow in dirt? How many plants per 1000w light? What size pots do you use to grow them in?

10. Water Farm bucket, so hydro, 1 bucket under 600watts.

11. I just might have to try going to buckets and fewer plants and see how it impacts my yield. I generally get 1.5lb from a 1000w light and roughly 25 plants

12. ya bro, rumpleforeskin said in his latest journal he is down to just working on 1 plant for a 70 day cycle. He pretty much gives it more room and space and uses SCRoG method and pulls a huge harvest at the end of the day. It's all about space and time. You need both.

13. I usually find 8 weeks ideal, but im definitely going to try the bucket business next time.