Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Worst Trip Out On Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Jul 2, 2009.

1. back in highschool i was sneeking out of my house an went to the park. my buddy got this really stronge weed. we smoked up in a pipe then walked home. on the way home i looked up to see a plane with all the colours flying over us. the plane insted of 2 lights turned into 4 then turned into a circule. i said to my other friend oh shit there coming. then clued into reality. when we got to his house i looked into the driveway and i seen this huge ass dog in the driveway i said oh shit neekas out! (neeka is his dog) i quickly spin around then once again i clue into reality. there was nothing there...not even his dog lol:smoke: