Your Worst Sexual Experience?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Oh dear god noooo, nooooooo!  I feel for you man, no blade should ever be etched with that memory.

2. At least you were in the shower and hopefully she was STD free.

LOL FUCKIN GROSS

3. Ouch..that fucking sucks

Never do anal with a chick when she suggests it..its always better when you have to talk her into it ;)

4. probably when my girl puked all over my dick when she was giving me road head

5. hahaha ^

Does anyone else have trouble driving while getting road head?  I can barely stay in between the lines sometimes

6. Sex that involves any blood, that shit is fucking disgusting.

7. nah man ive came to a conclusion that if i really loved my girl id fuck her during her period.. too bad ive never been in love yet

8. Let's just say it involved breast milk

9. yours? please. continue

10. Nah seeing those bloodclots on my dick make me want to throw up. I would give my girl a pass to go fuck someone else while on her period. Lol

11. haha you gotta be a man, son. take responsibility 

12. Well I was hooking up with this sexy ass puerto rican with an 8 pack and biceps bigger than my thighs. He was sexy as fuck. Anyway, I had stopped breastfeeding my son a couple months earlier and while he was sucking on my nipples, he stopped and was like, is that breastmilk?

It was just way too awkward after that. I wasn't too freaked out. Such is life. Shit happens but he got really uncomfortable so I just left.

13. That one time when I wanted to sleep but she wanted to ride me, and then we finished and I thought to myself, "I would have rather slept."

Got Milk?

15. Well I was hooking up with this sexy ass puerto rican with an 8 pack and biceps bigger than my thighs. He was sexy as fuck. Anyway, I had stopped breastfeeding my son a couple months earlier and while he was sucking on my nipples, he stopped and was like, is that breastmilk?

It was just way too awkward after that. I wasn't too freaked out. Such is life. Shit happens but he got really uncomfortable so I just left.
    </blockquote>
    I wouldve smacked the shit out of you!

No kidding.

When I got married the first time, she started ragging like a day or two before. I still fucked her silly the whole time.

And I've got two sets of "Red Wings." (not with wives)

Like you said, you gotta be a man!

four words.... shit on my dick

18. And you wouldve been facing charges.

19. Lol. It's not fun. I had milk like a year after breastfeeding. I didn't think it was ever going to dry up.

20. and throw in a rainbow kiss or two