Your worst high story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Mine happened to be today. Smoked a small blunt, and drove to the gas station. Right as I was turning my car decides to die. Being high, I was freaking out because I didn't want a cop to talk to me because I had a 40 in the car. So I run to the gas station and try calling the tow man, but being high I didn't know my location lol. Guy: Where is your location?Me: At a SA gas station.Guy: where?Me: I don't know hahahahaSo I was sitting in my car and was freezing my ass, and my parent was on their way and I was freaking out cause I didn't want to talk my parent high. All in all it went okay. Except I didn't get to see my friend, and Im pretty sure my engine is dead. Worst high ever!

2. That's pretty bad. One time I smoked with my buddy and co worker of mine who didn't smoke that often. The co worker hit one bowl and within 10 minutes literally started having a panic attack saying he was 'too high'. He then passed out and did not wake up for a good 4-5 minutes. My buddy and I were freaking out and did not know what was going on. He woke up and was acting drunk as hell the next few hours, stumbling, slurring words, and throwing up every 10 minutes. He also threw up in my car accidentally so I had to spend about 45 minutes trying to clean it out. I then drove him back to his car so he could just pass out and he was throwing up in a bag the whole way there and making the car smell awful. Completely ruined my high and never smoked with him again. Still not sure how something like that even happens from weed. It was dank but my buddy and I smoked plenty of bowls of it and were fine so it's not like it was laced or something. Some people just cannot handle their shit

3. All of those close calls with the police, I am one lucky son of a bitch I can tell you that. My life would be entirely different if just tiny things were different.

4. Third time smoking. Bro passed me a fat j. Didn't warn me it was chron. Iron lungged the j. And for the next few hours I was paler than normal (super white) and felt like I was on a ship rocking back and forth. Bro gave me soda cookies water. Had everyone mad scared. He let me crash on his water bed and I remember I couldn't lay my head all the way down or I'd feel like throwing up. Woke up the next morning and he handed me another j and went back at it

5. Oh and another one was about a year ago. Grabbed a smoking buddy from his house and did a l ride in his neighborhood. Burned through 2 or 3 and my teeth kept feeling like they were going to fall out they hurt so bad. Ended up having to roll the windows down, felt really weird.