Your worst hangover.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iceni Toker, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #1 Iceni Toker, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    Last night was epic, many a drink was consumed and all had a good time. Today though, well, you can guess how I feel.
    So basically I got to thinking, what caused your worst hangover? How many drinks did it take? And did you have to attempt to actually do stuff the next day?

for example last night I consumed;

1 Absinthe shot
    unknown number of tequila shots. (4-5?, with the lime and salt and shit)
    3 pints of macro brewed beer
    and 1 pint of strong ale.

All that results in one of my top ten worst hangovers. Luckily I've got nothing to do today though! But I'm sure some of you have had to (attempt) do something the next day so share it!

2. I think my worst hangover was when I was 14/15. I had 6 or 7 pints of beer at my cousins wedding reception and I think it was the first time I got wasted. Felt so sick the next day and had a horrible headache.

Nowadays I get my most horrible hangovers from my love of wiskey.

3. My hangovers aren't generally too bad, and I've only started getting them in the past 5 or so years. When I was 17-20 or so, I never fucking had hangovers. But then I started getting all old. :rolleyes:

Mostly these days my hangovers just make me sore, anxious, and exhausted.

Which isn't so bad compared to headaches and nausea, I've only experienced that kind of hangover a couple times, and it was always from drinks with a shit ton of sugar.

4. I've had some very bad ones over the years like last week i woke up with a massive gash on my leg which stoppped me from walking for 4 days. But hands down worst ever hangovers from memory were my frist 2 times getting wasted. 1st time i was drinking a bottle of port which i was sneaking after my parent went to bed when i was 13, ended up getting through half of it beforre the inevetable head spins and vomiting started. I was sick for at least 2 days after that. Next time i was also 13 with some friends i had 5 coronas 4 vodka shots and 4 sambuka shots during the day ended up passing out on the side of the road somewhere and got picked up by a friends mum and taken back to throw up for 3 hours then went home and couldnt get out of bed for at least 48 hours. Hahaha you gotta learn somehow.

5. The first time I ever drank (14 or 15) was the worst hangover I've ever got, tried to down as many shots of vodka as possible and woke up on a bench outside the house where the party had been the next morning covered in sick. Then had to get two trains home. Not an amazing experience.

6. Generally I didn't have much problem with hangovers because when I was drinking, there was usually no time for me to have one.

Although I would say absinthe gives some weird, nasty hangovers.

7. I had a pretty bad one last week

I started off with one beer, then i was planning to do a vodka (plain) shot from a big glass (they didn't have shot glasses) so rather than to do that shot, i put some beer, cranberry flavored vodka and some midori (its was fucking strong as shit, but was able to gulp it down quickly). I started feeling really drunk from that alone.... Then i consumed 2 huge cups of mixed drinks (lemon squash with midori and cranberry vodka). I was soo fucking gone by then. Then after that, the last thing i remeber is my friend driving my car while he was drunk.... He parked outside his place and i stumbled home, pissing on some random car on the street, then puking in some random backyard.... before passing out.... Then i felt sick 2 days after that....

8. Had a lot, woken up in some weird places. Worst hangover was when I was about fifteen or sixteen. I had gone to a party the night before and drank more than I can remember. I had a job at a grocery store at the time, and had work that morning. You know that one super slow cashier that's always at Wal-Mart? That was my hungover ass. I had just started bagging this chick's groceries and felt sick as fuck, grabbed the trash can under the counter and just puked my damn guts out. The customer just gives me the look, "you want me to go to the other check-out line?"

My boss wasn't happy but I just said I was sick and went home :laughing:

9. This last Halloween had to take the cake. I went to a huge Halloween party with over 5000 people. It was open bar and octoberfest themed and they gave you a huge das boot when you entered.

I know I drank a lot of German beer, mostly warsteiner, had quite a few rum and cokes and some red wine at some point. I was drunk but not wasted. But the hangover that followed was absolutely horrible...

I couldn't even hold down a sip of water without throwing it right back up. My head felt like it was getting stomped on by a horse, I had the cold sweats. I couldn't eat or drink anything till like 9pm, which made it that much worse cause you can't really start to recover until you get some food in your stomach and rehydrate.

All in all, I guess it was worth it, cause that party was fucking sick.

10. My worst was probably the day after my wedding, HA, and most likely due to the constant stream of wine, beer, champagne, vodka, tequila and whiskey I drank from about 2:30pm until well after midnight. I don't remember getting to the hotel, and apparently we took a taxi cab to get to it FROM THE BAR ACROSS THE STREET. Hahahahahaha. Anyways, what made the hangover so bad was we had to get on a plane for our honeymoon the next morning and I spent the entire three hour flight in the toilet puking my brains out.

Worth it.

Second worst was probably at HallowGreens in college when I woke up in a bush missing my shoes, and a huge shiner on my left eye.

Also worth it. And the moral of that one is never drink mass amounts of anything called "spooky juice" and THEN take a hit off a bong from a guy dressed up as a banana...

11. Last Christmas we started early with a bottle of tequila, a bottle of vodka, some Coronas, and everyone had a half or a quarter zone. Started drinking at like 11, I made it til 4 o clock mixing the different liquors then the death spins set in. I threw up til my stomach was heaving only bile up, then jumped on the bike to ride home. Made it home, laid on the garage floor for a good two house to sober up, and still felt like shit . . .

12. Back in Grade 12 when I barely drank, I decided to drink some whiskey at my friends house. Got completely plastered, last thing I remember was falling down and hitting my face off his floor. Had to wake up at like ten to go to a team meeting for my paintball team. Somehow survived that, then went home and had to drive another two hours because my family was going on vacation. I was white as a ghost and felt like complete and utter shit for the whole day, didn't throw up strangely enough.

13. slammed a half bottle of bacardi when i was 16. threw up multiple times and blacked out within an hour. woke up in a room covered in vomit. threw up multiple times again. spent all day cleaning up puke, experiencing nausea and diarrhea

14. oh holy crap I forgot about the time I broke my hand...

... stoney mcgee over here....

15. Lol my worst hangover? Drank 2 bottles of cheap vodka and ended up going to the hospital in a ambulance. Yeah the next morning wasn't too good.

16. Worst hang over - we had a little party at our house. I drank 12 beers and split a 40 of crown royal with my room mate. We had drive to the city at 6am for work training.

Fast forward to morning. I slept in and I woke up piss drunk still. My ride was on the way, I took 3 steps out of bed and puked everywhere. I was too drunk and short on time to clean it up. So I just showered quick and left.

We had a 2 hour car ride to the city, I was passed out in the trunk the whole way. When you finally got to the city i tried climbing out of the trunk and did a huge face plant. After that was just brutal, 3 hours of dry learning. Made it through though, hit McDonald's then crashed out in the truck.

Had to sleep this hang over off for 2 days. Cleaning up my puke later on was probably the shittiest thing I've ever done. I tried vacuuming it up, didn't work. Had to shampoo the fucking carpets -.- :laughing: was so worth it, killer night

17. Oh god it was horrible

Was visiting my uncle and we were staying at a caravan park with two of his "friends" (both women lol). Anyway he's pretty cool with me drinking and I was like 15-16. Before we left the caravan to go to a live band performance one of his friends just kept giving me vodka shot after shot and I was like this is awesome haha. Then when we left I had a pint or two, some more suicide shots and some sambuca. All I remember after that is hitting my head in the bathroom and walking like a duck.

I wake up next morning and my uncle tells me what happened. Apparently in the bathroom I was throwing paper towels over the other cubicles shouting "it's snowing it's snowing!!" pissing everyone off. I then got back and one of his friends made me dance to some really gay song right at the front Of the stage and there was NO ONE ELSE dancing at all, it was horrible to even imagine but I was completely fucked up. Then I wasted £20 on a bucket and spade ( the park was near the sea and had a general store on the site with beach gear) and an inflatable whale floaty thing you can sit on. I then walked home shouting "where's my whale" whilst throwing up In most of the bushes. Meanwhile families are walking home with their kids apparently looking pissed off at me. I then got home and went to bed in my own sick.

Also, I found out my uncles friend thought I was referencing her when I said "where's my whale" and she gotta pretty pissed off at me because she thought I was calling her fat.

Fun night all in all!