Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your worst fear...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zigga Zag, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Hey GC, what's that one thing you always have in the back of your mind that you hope never happens? and if you think it's about to happen, you get really sick to your stomache.

Mine is coming home from school, going to my room and finding all my peices smashed and all my stashes flushed. And a big "wtf/raged" look on my parents faces.

Also, neuclear war.

2. #2 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    Sudden death.
    I can't really think of anything specific by I'm always afraid I'll end up suffering in some weird situation where I end up dead. Lots of other things too that race through my mind.
    Like getting in trouble with the law. Having teachers or people I don't want to know find out I'm this huge stoner. Another big one is the day the earth can no longer survive, and that all the modern crap today has us doomed to suffer, starving away the last of the human population.

3. lol^

how bout the police
    been pulled over searched n taken off to jail once
    fast forward a year i get pulled over again .. i got my med card now but now sure if it did much .. im 20 in july n the cop called my mom n pops n they came to where the pulled me over at a 711 lol .. my lil bro was with me so i think the officer felt bad n i was playin the part lol .. anyway the cop ended up knowin my mom from high skool n he let me go ..

lyke 3 cars showed up .. i had all my baggies in the CD case in a zipper n the shark didnt even find it

but on 420 as happy as i should is my court date n i get to find out when i gotta do this werk release yay yay got a lawyer

u got it easy if u jus worry bout ya rents .. i cheif in the crib

4. My Dad dying

It always makes my stomach feel weird

5. ohhhhhhh n if any of yall have seen speeders on tv .. that white cop from oxnard was the back up officer on seen tryna scare me n shit lol he was a biiiiiiiitch

6. The day when i run out of herb :eek:

But on a serious note, it would have to be me losing my family. Especially my dad dying.

7. I assume he means worst fear weed related, but yes that does make me queezy.

My worst fear weed related is the cops, I always have something on me or in my house (weed, pipe, bong, etc) so anything having to do with the cops gives me a bit of that queezy feeling

8. #8 Deleted member 102856, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    My parents finding out all this shit about me (I'm pretty sure my mom would have a heartattack and then cry for a month straight).

Being caught with weed from any authority..and getting punished for it.

Finding out I'm going to die within the next 5 min.

Edit* OP- ratatat remixer? like you remix remixes? because that could be really cool..or a disaster.

9. getting my hands caught in the box crusher at work and seeing them slowly ripped apart at my wrists. ive never been close but i dont fuck with that thing man lol

10. #10 oldskoolgrower, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    People who post in the wrong forum. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Seasoned Toker's forum. Take it to General.

EDIT: And if your WORST fear is mommy finding your pieces, you certainly aren't seasoned well.

11. Worst fear ever would have to the world running out of herb, and don't mean over time, I mean you wake up one day there just is not any herb anywhere in the world

12. My worst fear is running into another mommy found my stash thread.

13. Weed related(kinda)=My house catching fire and burning down losing all of my stuff.
    Other=procrastinating so much homework I have to write 3 seperate complicated essays in one day or less.(thats my day tommorow) :(

14. They are OK in Apprentice Tokers where the kiddies belong. Not here though.

15. I've got to do an essay on freudism for tuesday. It was originally due on monday, but since monday is 420, that almost makes monday a skip day.

16. years ago when i started smoking weed fear just didnt seem important to me anymore. but i guess if i had to say my worst fear, it would be not being able to smoke weed anymore