Your unfortunate run-ins with the police. Post yours up.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smith91, Jun 10, 2009.

1. So after officially having the worst night of my life, I decided to head onto the city and see how my absolute horrible night compares to some other not-so-fortunate stories.

So post up your stories of those real shitty nights you'll never forget.

By 7 pm I got rid of all the bud I needed to get rid of, had plenty of cash on me, and about 1/4 of some bomb outdoors I've been gettin hooked up with.
    Figured my night wouldn't be half bad, had a nice size bottle for 3 heads to drink on. and I was fucking flared all day.

By 10 the whole crew we drink with shows up at the mcdonalds we used to move all our shit through before any of us had cars. There were already empty BL cans on the ground from whoever decided to drink there before us which is why the cops came in the first place.
    At around 10 20 me, my friend who'd been driving me around gettin burnt up all day, and 2 other kids jump in the car and we head to the gas station for a blunt. Get the Dutch, and drop one of the kids off at home around 10 30.
    We head back to mcdonalds and I bust out the scale and grinder and get read to twist this.
    My boy riding shotgun had half of a bottle of 100 proof captains between his legs, and we had about 2 1/2 oz in the car(MA law allows you to pay a fine for having possession of less than an oz). There was a half of my boys midz on the scale which was put on the center console and my quarter in 2 different 1/8th bags in the same ziploc bag in my lap.
    Next thing we know, there's a cop parked directly behind us blocking us into our parking spot. By the time our friend with the captains heard us telling him there were pigs, the cop was at his window with his flashlight flashing right on the bottle.
    Fuck, we all figured everyone who was in the car was going down. There was way too much shit to even try and hide.
    2 1/2 oz, 1 grinder(loaded with kief), 2 scales, large mcdonalds cup loaded with captains, our half bottle, 1 knife, 2 different brass knuckles(one of the knucks were mine and was in my back pocket that I couldn't get at.), and my backpack that had my pipe, and around 15-20 different sized baggies with different weights written on them(empty bags though)
    So I try to jock as much of my shit as possible before they ask me to come out of the car and start grabbin my dick. I proceeded to eat the gram nugget that came out of my first 8th that should have been going into the blunt, tried jocking the other ~2.5g and my second 8th, my scale, my grinder, and whatever other illegal shit I saw before gettin out of the car.
    I tightened my belt up to make sure the shit wouldn't move, ended up dropping my 2.5 and my scale trying to get out of the car, still had my second bag and my grinder at that point. I figured at least I've got my grinder and this diesel nugget that weighed out at ~3.8g.
    My boy with the 2 ounces in his lap had to get out first, and he jammed his 2 o's underneath the driver seat.
    Of course, the cops find his bag, my bud, both the scales and my grinder and bowl. The cop took the kief I'd been saving and just dumped it on his boot and wanted me to try and lick the kief(he called it green cheese, because he'd been fucking around with me calling the grinder a cheese grater) off his boot to try and get high. Fuck that shit, I wasn't about to be this piece of white trash's bitch.
    At that point I'd already been cuffed for the knucks and I was waiting on the damn police to stop searching this girls car so I know whether I was spending the night in a cell or not, so I couldn't do much about this fucking assholes toe of his boot practically in my nose.

The cops know who at mcdonalds is holding weight they just never had the chance to clip anyone until tonight, which is really shitty because we were making plans to go back to someones house until the damn pigs ruined that.
    I ended up having this jackass call my neighbor who is also 5-0 and has her call my mother to wake her up, even though I don't need my mothers consent for anything anymore. He ended up tossing me in the back, and made me tell my mother what the scale, brass knucks and grinder were used for, even though she already fucking knew.

I got out of that situation extremely lucky, I really don't understand why I'm not locked up right now..

And again if this story doesnt make sense I apologize, I kinda just typed it up as I remembered more.

2. damn... similar thing happened to me, but you got away with a lot more.

On my friend's 21st birthday we (about 9 of us total, all underage except the birthday guy) bring a couple bottles of alcohol and an 8th up to this secluded hill. There's only one way up and we can see the road from where we were so we felt safe up there. After going through the first bottle we start sparking up blunts one after another while we start on the next bottle. We all got caught up on having a good time and nobody paid attention to the road and next thing you know there's a couple cops heading over to us.

At that point I was hitting the last blunt and as soon as I saw the cops I just toss it down the hill. They come and start asking for the weed, but we all deny since we had no more left. He finds our last bottle of alcohol and starts pouring it out then sends us back to the street. They get ID's from those who had it and a couple of the girls didn't have ID. While the girls are being questioned, me and a couple friends are just cracking jokes on the sidewalk and they tell us to shut up. One of my friends even tries to take a picture with his phone, but he got caught and they made him delete it.

They let most of us go, but the keep the one of the girls, the 21 year old and another friend with a warrant. It turns out the girl was only 17 and just got into trouble with the same cop last week, so they take her. We were kinda scared that our friend would get in trouble for supplying to minors, but they let him walk away. Then our last friend with the warrant was talking to the cops still and even cuffed up... but they let him go too. We thought it would be a trick to give us all DUI's, so we walk over to a friends house in the area and chill for awhile.

I know cop run-ins aren't supposed to be fun, but I was so fucked up I actually enjoyed it.. lol

3. #3 Smith91, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Haha it was actually really fun but really shitty at the same time. It sucks because I lost my fucking scale bowl and grinder and my lighter too.
    I didnt get cuffed until after I started fucking around with the cop who was searching me. He started literally just grabbing my dick and shit he wasn't even doing his fucking job. the first time he was actually checking to see if I had anything there and I jumped back and was like don't grab my dick. Then he fucking bent my arm the wrong way and put the cuffs on. the second time he made sure to sacktap me while pretending to pat me down again.

And I got that cops partner to draw his gun on me lol it was actually hilarious knowing this guy wasn't going to shoot me for standing there. Until I realized how much shit I could have gotten fucked over for.
    And the driver was ballin her eyes out which didn't help, she got her license back like 4 days ago after a few months of having it suspended and she could have easily gotten that pulled tonight.

But she did call me to find out if I needed to be bailed out, luckily I didn't get locked up..
    No one got hit with anything I'm just hoping I don't get a summons to court for any of that shit.

4. Cops know who at mcdonalds hold weight?

wow, sounds like my town in MA.

aha. south shore?

5. Smith, you are definitely super lucky my man. That's one of the better stories I've heard haha.

6. fuckin stupid to drive around with all that shit. find a damn house to chill at kid.

7. I'm not from south shore TWDP. From around Lowell.

And we were not drinkin and drivin, we were in a parking lot and the 3 people with bud decided we'd twist a blunt..all got hit by them. One kid only had like .7-.8 that he ate. I do agree though, it was a very dumb move. Saw a bunch of kids from my old school and they all thought I was gonna be locked up for a while..

And whoever said we got lucky, that doesn't even describe it. We got a fucking miracle. The 4 In the car(myself included) should all have really gotten arrested. And there was another car with us that we all knew was clean, but the driver still has her license suspeded. Add that to the list..
    And no matter what they charged us with, we would have gotten At Least possession of over an oz, intent to distribute, and some kind of weapon possession for the 2 brass knuckles.

8. #8 Mitchy, Jun 10, 2009
    Damn man, why the hell would you drive with all that? I'll only drive with weight on me if I am the only one in the car, because I'm able to control my actions and don't have to deal with annoying friends who will most likely get you pulled over just for their presence..

The most I take with me just to serve a couple of people is normally a quarter, sometimes I'll take a half ounce, depends on how many people I need to serve, which isn't normally lot. Sometimes I can squeeze by on an eigth, but it's rare.. I've had a few run-in with the cops, but I know how to keep my cool, so I don't get asked to step out of the car, I'm normally always high during the confrontation, but I never really tweak, because if you act straight with them, they'll on most occasions act straight with you.

But I know how to drive, and I always follow all the rules of the road, never speed (hell, I've never even had a speeding ticket or have been pulled over for any traffic violations) - the only thing I ever got pulled over for was because I have (and I'm sure a lot of other smokers / people that carry dank ass bud on them have them too) - I have the yellow tree's in my car and they were hanging up on my rear view and a cop pulled me over to tell me to take them down because "they obstruct my view"... didn't argue, just took them down and put them on my air conditioners knobs, haha.

9. #9 Littleoldme, Jun 10, 2009
    Few weeks back got stopped riding my bicycle which I rarely do, Sense I always drive everywhere or walk, This black and white cruiser whips it around, Its was 9pm at night little dark out. He slams the car in park, and goes "HEY you" I totally fucking baked and just picked up some green. I'm like Hey Lol, he then says you know you need a light on that bike, I'm like what its got reflectors, he says Ya I could of hit you. I was cruising down the side walk when he past me. He wants my name and shit I tell him of course, He says I looked younger on the bike it was night time, By this point I was like fuck I'm busted, cause he was giving me this eye, and asked me what I was doin, all I said was crusing around lol, I was sweating it, but then he's like get that fixed and have a good one I said peace out. It was just nice outside and I thought the bike was a easier to pickup with. but something stupid like a light on a bicycle can get you busted. He did'nt give me a ticket but I smoked the biggest joint when I got home.;)