your top 5 games of all time?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Exodus2011, Jan 18, 2012.

1. James Bond 007 Goldeneye - N64
    Zelda Ocarina of Time - N64
    Pokemon games - Handheld systems (not snapshot)
    World of Warcraft - PC
    The Grand Theft Auto games

2. i'd say my favorite gta was vice city.

80s ftw!

3. 5] Destroy All Humans! (1 or 3, so fun when I'm baked. )

4] Mass Effect 2

3] Fallout 3

2] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ( also could be Oblivion, it took me 10 minutes to choose. )

1] GTA IV ( The story was great, you really got to see how Niko rose up and above revenge and became a better person. Really touched me. )

4. dude . . . . . . does mass effect 2's music fuckin blow your mind as much as the first games did?

i literally cannot put into words how fucken good mass effect 1's music was.

it's absolutely AMAZING to listen to while stoned. jesus christ haha. especially "uncharted worlds". that shit is like . . . . . . . . indescribable lol

i have the copy next to me but i'm too busy with skyrim atm haha

5. Oblivion or skyrim
    Crash bandicoot
    Sly cooper
    War craft 3
    Civalation 3

6. Mario Kart
    Rainbox Six Vegas 2
    GTA Vice City
    Pokemon GBA
    ESPN football 2K5

7. #27 lar20, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    gears of war
    the godfather
    counter strike source
    halo 2
    fable (back when it first came out i beat it at least 30 times,about 2 months ago i replayed it and beat it in a single night..what a great night it was lol)
    morrowind i guess. ive played a lot of games in my day and enjoyed a lot of them its kinda hard to put my favorite 5. although gears of war was the funnest game ive ever played by far back when the multiplayer was hot i loved that game so much

id also like to mention gta 4 it was the best gta in my opinion (mabye not story wise but the gameplay was better then previous games i loved the realism,and the lost and damned was fucking awesome.) when i was a kid i loved pokemon red and silver and still play them from time to time,and i also loved the shit outta world of warcraft pre lich king

more honorable mentions:GUN i loved that game lol,stubbs the zombie was pretty fun even though it was short,halo 1..it was the reason i wanted a xbox when i was like 12, sly cooper...so many good games lol

8. In no particular order my all-time favorite games are

Diddy Kong Racing
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Metal Gear Solid
    Golden Eye
    Mario 64
    Gears of War 2 or 3
    Left 4 Dead 2

9. No order:

Metal Gear Solid
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Final Fantasy 7
    Tomba!
    Jet Set Radio Future

10. [quote name='"neurodox"']No order:

Metal Gear Solid
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Final Fantasy 7
    Tomba!
    Jet Set Radio Future[/quote]

Oh jet set is so amazing!

11. 1. Cod 4
    2. Super Smash Bros
    3. Gears 2
    4. GTA series
    5. SSX Tricky ;)

12. Super Mario bros
    Tetris
    Starcraft: usermapsettings GOLEMS, I am a god at this, why I dunno. For 10 years I raped an raped. I raped the clan 'gods of golems' as well. But I admit, they got clever using glitch hacks, they needed it lol.
    World at war: nazi zombies
    Black ops: nazi zombies

13. Earthbound (Mother 1's fucking awesome too)
    Mario 3
    GTA IV (controversial I guess but I prefer the realism aspect)
    Chrono Trigger
    The last one I can't decide between Skate 2 and New Vegas (took a while to pick between that and 3, I just prefer the location of New Vegas). As much as I enjoy the first two Fallout games, the battle system annoyed the hell out of me. Slow as fuck.

14. This is fairly easy.

Parasite Eve-Playstation. By far my favorite game of all time. It was the first game to scare the shit out of me and the last boss battle was beyond fucking epic.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2-Dreamcast. Hands down my favorite racing game. The controls, the graphics, the intensity of it all just flowed together so smoothly. We used to spend hours after work drinking Bacardi 151 and blazing while taking turns.

Shadow Warrior-PC. Lo Wang(main character) made Duke Nukem look like a little bitch. I still have a copy of this installed on every computer I own(4 towers, 5 laptops) just because I can play it over and over again. It was so damn ahead of it's time and no one knew it. Hell, it was the first FPS to include sticky bombs.

Baten Kaitos-Gamecube. My personal favorite RPG. The graphics, the soundtrack, everything was just perfect for me. The save points could get a little frustrating but that was easy to forgive.

Earthworm Jim-Super Nintendo. By far some of the best graphics ever to be seen on the SNES. I may actually blow the dust off my SNES now mainly because it's been so long since I have whooped Queen Slug-For-A-Butt's ass.

Other classics that I like....
    Super Mario Kart
    Mirrors Edge
    Rush 2049
    Goldeneye 64(stoned big head mode, oh yeah!!!)
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Chex Quest(never heard of it? look it up)
    Fable
    Mercenaries 2-World in Flames
    Just Cause
    Ancient Empires(text based RPG)
    Carmageddon

15. In no particular order:

Call of duty 4 - wasted so much of my high-school life playing online.

Gears 2 - played the he'll out of the multiplayer on this game.

Gta san Andres and vice city - no game is more fun blazed than those.

mario party games - love playing these with friends high.

Skate 2 - this game is just awesome.

16. Final fantasy VI, X, III
    Pokemon emerald, blue, silver (those games were my childhood).
    Halo 2
    Morrowind
    Starcraft and Diablo

17. lol its ironic how i found a baten kaitos advertisement in my tales of symphonia case

i was gonna play it but never did

18. 1 - super smash bros melee and super smash bros 64 (omg i remember when iwas only 9 staying up all night with my buddies in the basement playing super smahs bros competition we were like 14 and older brother had beer =D

2-COD4
    3-fire emblem 7
    4-league of legends
    5-SSX TRICKY 3 and 1 (THE BEST!!!!! snow boarding game ever)
    6-nba street (all of them)

i added 6 cause i just had to put that last one haha

19. god yes . . . . i forgot to put super smash bros melee in my honorable mentions

fucking classic

20. gran turismo 5

gta san andreas

zombies ate my neighbors

blood omen

resident evil 3