Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your "too high" feelings.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JohnyButt, Sep 7, 2012.

1. For me, I can feel it when ive had enough to smoke, when I go past that some negative effects can occur. I know a lot of people can smoke as much as they can without issues.

Negative effects I get are the shakes, were my body violently shivers. Last time I lost all control of my jaw, my teeth sounded like a typewriter.

I also at time lose the ability to talk, feeling like its nearly impossible for me to gain control of my facial muscles to utter out a sentence.

I was wondering what others experience when they hit that, "too high" feeling, and what they do to control it.

2. Sounds like you're dying lol
    I just get a little sick really.. :l

3. For me, "too high" is something I'll never be.

4. Too high? Boy even with tbreaks I just get really high never too high. Even when I greened out as a noob, after the throwing up I was fine

5. You need a doctor

6. I cant say ive ever been "too high" but i remember once - the highest ive ever been - i was so high that i saw vikings marching in the reflection of a river. My eyes went bright red and i was pale as fuck. Actually no when i get really high (especially if the high is unpleasant) i often feel as though theres a freezing cold wind blowing on my face, no matter where i am. Conversely though i sometimes feel like im in a car or that im moving really fast... From that arose a hilarious moment:

Me and my friend had just smoked our 4th pure blunt of Amnesia Haze. After about 20 minutes i start feeling quite claustrophobic and as if my body is moving really fast (i dont know how i managed to feel that way on haze o_O). I look at my friend and say:

Me: Duuude please roll the windows down im suffocating in here

My Friend: *laughs* you idiot

Me: no seriously please before we reach the traffic lights

My Friend: We're outside you dick

Me: .... I knew that. I was just testing you

7. For me, "too high" is when I'm too lethargic to pick up my vape wand again, and end up shuffling off to bed.

8. Whenever I used to get extremely baked, i'd think about how much it would fucking suck if all the people I loved died and how miserable I would feel. Had to stop for awhile after that.

9. too high is when i close my eyes and almost fall asleep without realizing

10. I can never get too high on bud normally i dont get high enough

11. I polished off a gram of kief-hash with the last gram of some good weed the other night. I was that blitzed I had to lie down for an hour - it was bliss :D

12. I've gotten high enough to start shaking. My arms, chest and legs uncontrollably shake a bit, and goes away with time. :D

13. I can honestly say i never want to stop smoking
    the most ive gone thru is one time i smoked an eighth of Strawberry in an hour
    and one time i smoked 4.5 gs of AK-47 in a night

14. i can relate, i get shakes and muscle spasms if i get a strong enough body high. unlike my peers i'm more fond of a strong buzz than getting totally baked...so "too high" is possible for me.

15. In my opinion there's no such thing as 'too high'.

16. My "Too high" feelings are not negative except for one time. That included sensetivty to light and sound. Lost of color in my face and no motivation to talk. I always have somthing to say about somthing but that one time I just didn't feel like it.

17. I have thought of that after smoking before too. But at the end of it I just realized whose really important in my life.

18. just nauseous

19. My throat tissue gets so sensitive that I can feel the burnt tissue flaking off and gathering into a ball, this usually makes me dry heave and throw up. I guess I just don't have a throat tolerance yet lol

20. I dunno, I find this very interesting.
    In this thread alone we have people who aren't effected by taking too much, then a few who share the same shakes as me.

I wonder why this happens.
    Does anyone ever experience a high that is just overall too intense in one way or another?