Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by trixman22, Dec 15, 2013.

1. I got this little guy for free from a local dispensary that had a deal of spend x amount(happened to be exact amount I was spending) and get it free. Do you guys think its a decent rig or you understand why its free? It is 11 inches tall. 14mm(lame I like the 18mm)

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      153.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      157.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Doesnt look bad for a free gift. Whats wrong with 14? I think its better than 18 in most cases

3. Not bad, I fux. How much did you spend?

I just feel I can take fatter dabs off 18, with 14 sometimes the dab would just sit in a puddle of its self leaving the nail still smoking as where I never have this prob with 18.
    the deal was spend $150 and get a $100 oil rig free. No dome or nail. They were trying very hard to sell me on a domeless nail. Picked up some fire concentrates and since I took my buddy who was a FTP we both got free dabs off the E-nail and some weird recycler\\turbine  thing. Never seen anything like it before. They said it was some local underground guy who blew it.

I just feel I can take fatter dabs off 18, with 14 sometimes the dab would just sit in a puddle of its self leaving the nail still smoking as where I never have this prob with 18.
    the deal was spend $150 and get a $100 oil rig free. No dome or nail. They were trying very hard to sell me on a domeless nail. Picked up some fire concentrates and since I took my buddy who was a FTP we both got free dabs off the E-nail and some weird recycler\\turbine  thing. Never seen anything like it before. They said it was some local underground guy who blew it.

6. Oh yeah I can feel that, do you carb your dome?

I'm used to my infiniti nail so I kinda forgot about that :p

7. nice cop. i love the free little things weed stores give out. like christmas all over again.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. When you say carb the dome you mean restrict the amount of air im letting in? Like covering the hole with a finger? If thats what you mean then no. I just dunk and rip. I have an adjustable nail that that I try to keep as high as possible. Little room for dunks to miss the nail. I am thinking of getting a domeless for her but I can't justify $100+ on a nail and I don't trust cheap no name shit when it comes to TI.

9. you should be carbing then, get those low temp flavors

10. So I take it my description was accurate? How does that get "low temp flavors"? I guess less air and more condensed vapor could = more flavor. I got some West Coast Cures Snozzelberry and yummy is all I can say about the flavor.

11. just by carbing the dome, it restricts the air coming in and allows to you catch those vapors at low temps, hence the bomb flavor

12. Frequently when dealing with concentrates the smaller the better, a weird as it sounds . Less room for water and air and more room for concentration ;) . Also the conversion pieces from water pipe to rig I don't believe in for that same reason unless you use a small mini already before converting. Hope that held been a patient since 02! 💚💛💚