your thoughts please: ive been asked if i would be interested in becoming a mason

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Jul 10, 2012.

1. time and again i have been made to understand that serious masons are primarily about seeking the truth so im sold there...i cant put my finger on it but something, or things, are holding me back so id like to hear your opinions...

2. Beelzebub might eat your brains. Best tread lightly.

No but really, sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you'll reach the highest pinnacle and be a part of some crazy human sacrifices and shit. :eek:

3. The free masons sound really boring to me.

4. The men in my family are masons and they're honest, good people. I never became one.

I don't think I can be bothered really.

5. The freemasons are a very powerful organisation and very little is known about them. Outwardly, they are about the "truth," but who knows what is really going on? I can't tell you what to do, but personally I would say no.

Also, ignore what people say. The freemasons have NOTHING to do with satan. They're just nutcase conspiracy theorists who think everyone is in the illuminati.

6. dude sounds chill as fuck but like i dunno i dont do secret shit or like what ever ya know but if your into that stuff well fuck go for it im pretty sure if you dont like it you could probably bail

7. :confused:

8. id do it, it would be beneficial.

they have tons of financial connections

9. I'd join. I love the idea of being a mason.

10. I'd pass........ a joint to him, then I'd pass on his offer.

11. there is another plumber in town who is a mason and he get's lots of jobs because of it.... dick..

12. Yeah you'd have people watching your back. I'd be tempted.

13. I would, not many people get that opportunity. Do it just for the connections.

14. i agree with you, i would rather join some crazy ass group were i get mad money and boys to back me up when stuff pops off!

15. killer networking opportunities if you join.

16. thanhs for the input guys, it is appreciated...and i think the most common denominator here is financial/commercial networking...which is obviously great but the seemingly hypocritical things like a lot of lodges not accepting women, and no atheists being allowed membership makes me wonder and ponder because these people can also contribute to attaining truthes...

17. Dude. They don't ask you if you want to join. YOU have to ask them.

18. not in turkey...as far as i know different places have different rules but here a brother invites you...not vice versa :le:

19. If you join, can you unjoin later?