Your thoughts on the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Game301, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I see many people talking about how much they love their Magic Flight Launch Box.
    Then I see people talking about how much they hate it and are angry that they wasted money on it.
    So it seems as though you either love it or hate it, without much middle ground.

My question is, what are the reasons that people love it so much, and that others seem to despise it equally?

Let the ranting and raving begin! :wave:

2. I used it once. It got me high.

3. 2 hate votes already...:eek:

its cool i got high

4. This poll is funny.

First off, there are some, like me, that neither loves it or hates it, but rather understands that it has a viable place in the vaporizer market.

Secondly, you KNOW that there will be those that will vote to hate it simply because so many people love it.

5. [​IMG]

6. This is a great picture.

7. i hate it because noobs love it, and because its super lame =)

8. It just seems so over priced for what it is. I'm still waiting for a thread on how to make one for $20 and a few things from home depot haha

9. I'm sure it could be made for a lot less than it costs, but speaking as someone who has the MFLB and a much nicer vape, the herborizer, I would say its a decent portable vape.
    My problems with it are that it isn't that easy to use well as there is a learning curve. Once you get the hang of using it it works quite well, though it is less efficient than a better vape, it makes up for that by being portable, quick to heat up, and fairly simple.

the people who "love" it generally don't have much experience with better vapes. I don't love it, I like it. Its great for what it is.

10. piece o shit sum it up for ya?

11. The people who hate it aren't using it right, hell, some of them never even used it at all.

I wonder why I don't see people making these and selling them for cheap? Lots of people talk about how easy it is, or they assume it should be.

Anybody got a homemade launch box to sell for cheap?
    Hm?
    I'll pay good money for it, providing it works just as good as an mflb.
    It also needs to be just as easy to hide in my pocket. You know, so chicks are like, "is that an mflb in your pocket, or...or what? It's so small I can never even tell if it's in your pocket or not."

PM me with details, I'll pay up to 40$ for a homemade launch box...it's your chance to earn a few bones and, shit, it's not like you know how to use that thang anyways. Get at me.

12. the people who hate it used a real vape and saw the difference.
    yeah this little copper wire provides good temps comparable to a dial controlled ceramic element.....jk. $100 for a toy,
    nothing medicinal or scientific about it.

sure a coke can will get you high....then you use a tree perc bong and think wtf

13. I like mine, but you have to understand there is a time/place for it. It's not going to be as good as a $500 vape, or as social as a joint or get you ripped as bong. However, after being stranded in North Dakota for 8 months, I don't think I would have survived without my MFLB. It saved me a SHITload on overpriced crap weed, it helped me get as high as possible on overpriced crap weed and it helped me hide the smell and smoke of my overpriced crap weed.

14. I use my LB when I'm walking around the city and want to get stoned in public. No other vape is as small, portable or discrete.

I don't know why someone would hate the Launch Box.

15. Tell me how I can walk around a park or store with a "real vape" and vape in public.

You're obviously not using it was intended to. When it first designed, it wasn't thought up as a desktop vaporizer. We already have tons of those. We needed a portable vape to add to the mix.

16. This poll needs to be a little more inclusive. My thoughts are that its convenient, healthy and neat, however it gets me nowhere near as high as smoking... I haven't used it a ridiculous amount though, so this is a SLIGHTLY uneducated opinion, though I do own one.

17. I like the idea of it, but I can't justify paying the price asked for it knowing what materials are in it. It's pretty extreme mark-up, lol.

Having not used it I'll hold judgement on that but it should function perfectly fine if used correctly. My LHS finally got some in stock recently, I was actually pretty surprised at how small it was. It's certainly discreet. My biggest worriment over it is that I typically prefer combustion highs over vaping anyway so particularly with such a small vape I'm not sure how personally effective it would be. But everyones different on that front.

18. If you work and have your debt under control, $100 shouldn't be that much. Plus, the Launch Box has to be that high since the return rate for broken units are also high. If a product has a lifetime warrantee with units being returned multiple times, it really is not that high of a cost.

19. Is it? This is the first time that I ever heard a statement like this being made, and believe me, I read a TON of posts both here and at FC. Considering how many units are sold, do you believe that the defective rate is higher on this vape than most any other vape and if so, where do you derive this information?

20. #20 iVapeTooMuch, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He doesn't mean defective units (I think). I'm pretty sure he's talking about that if you happen to break your MFLB in ANY way, even your own stupidity, you can get another one for free.