Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your thoughts on postal weighing scales?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DurbanPoisonQueen, Jan 4, 2014.

1. I got one a few months ago. I think it's pretty good. I mean I don't need something really precise, only cost me $8 vs at least $100 for a scale that weighs to the 0.1 gram. Much more for a more precise scale. When I buy an 1/8 it pretty much comes to that. A bit more since it's in the bag, but minusing the weight of just the bag from that makes it come out to 1/8. One side measures in ounces and the other side in grams. I'm happy with it. Your thoughts? 
    Snapshot_20140103.JPG Snapshot_20140103_1.JPG

2. Very cool.
    Never used one myself, but it looks very nifty.

3. Fuck a hangman scale. Thats wat i started out with but if you bend that round piece at the bottom it wont weigh worth shit.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

4. Ah but see a lot of places dont ship to New Zealand so it can be as cheap as you want, it's still gonna mean fuck all to me. 

I thought it was pretty nifty too!

Ok but why would I want to bend anything? 

5. #6 PeterParker, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    Well there's a business opportunity for you, import some scales and retail them at 500% and still be half the $100 you say/

lol Id hate to think a country as develope as New Zealand and as close to cheap electronic shit mecca China cant get a scale for under 20$. Want you have is a nice antique piece...put it on display. But hey to your point it works for you and it's unique which I'm sure you like...grats! on the find. How much are computers there?

6. I love to use nifty things in my everyday life. Makes shit interesting.

7. All I know is the two laptops I've bought were about $400 each. An hp and a vaio. But they can be anywhere between like $100 for one of those tiny useless android things and a few thousand dollars for an expensive fancy dancy mac. 

8. Huh, that's bout the same in Canada

9. I've never paid more than 40$ for a scale and that was a triple digit scale, they all lasted me at least two years of HEAVY use. AWS is a solid company. 

10. Im not talking about bending it on purpose. Im talking everyday use like carrying that shit around in your pocket. You need to throw that piece of shit out the window and get a real scale like a fucking adult would.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

11. And thats not a postal scale. Im sure they use electronics or at least a triple beam. Not some fucking hangman from the flea market.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

12. It is called a postal scale. Google 'postal scale' and see what pics come up. I dunno why it's called that or if the postal service uses it but ya. You need a chill pill man. 

13. I dont need a chill pill im just saying. I dont know how google works in ghetto australia but in `MURICA 9 out of 10 pics are electronic desktop scales.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

14. Sigh you're arguing with me about something I agree with you about. Yes there are pics of other scales, never said there wasn't. But my scale also comes up when using those words. I didn't create those scales, I don't know why it's called that. 

15. ive been lookin for this ttype of scale for a while even though i got an electronic one, couldnt get the name right and i wouldve never thought that it was called that. ignore the idiotic comments, if it works for you, it works period. thanks fo the heads up!