Your thoughts on my grow are welcome

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Cannamansd, Jul 7, 2017.

1. I picked up this plant about four weeks ago as a team it was labeled "gorilla sap" a quick google search resulted in no strain i for but did have citrus sap which seems to have same characteristics and mother plants. So since I am unsure I can't really look up what to expect while growing this strain

Anyways just want any input you have on how the plant looks. This is second grow not familiar with different plant characteristics, this is much more is a sativa dominant and that's why I believe it is not stretched out. It was also hotter during this grow as it is summer time in so cal around mid 80s in tent with light not too far above IMG_5132.JPG . Just trimmed some leaves due to early signs of powdery mildew. Btw my last plant was smaller then this and yielded about 2oz on my rookie grow. What do you think this is capable of? It is 150w hps light in a 2x2x5 grow tent.

More images below

Thanks,
    Cannaman

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful plant!! Sure to get a big yield off that lanky bish!!! Do you know why people are using those bags instead of pots these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. That is stretched out though lol (not horribly or anything)... idk honestly me I'd clone the tops so you have some ready to put into flower when that plants done... and I'd also veg that plant another 2-3 weeks after you cut some of the tops off to clone and tie her some... idk just my opinion

Looks healthy none the less

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

4. If I was a betting man.. I'd bet that that plant will outgrow your tent when you put it in flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. He does have a good bit of room if he flowered now though he'd may be closeish to the light... but if he keeps vegging then he will definitely run out of room... but there aren't many branches now. That's why I think he needs to take off a couple of the main tops by a couple nodes (and clone em while he's at it) and tie everything down make it bush out real nice without continuing to let it grow upwards then flip it and cut off some of that popcorn on the bottom and watch her get stacked.

Hell me personally I'd damn near just hack off the top half of the plant and just let it get bushy as fuck. I see he did a little bit of LST but the branches just stretched to far... idk how far did you keep the light away when they were younger OP?

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fabric pots allow more oxygen to get into the soil and then into the roots. I have noticed that I have to water almost 2x more but I don't mind.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah I flipped to flower a few days ago because I was estimating that it will get tight around the light. This is a 70% sativa I toured if I really do run our of room I will cut a whole In the tent and dangle the light above the tent. I've already blown through my last harvest and need some more.

If I kept in beg could I just ke chopping shit off and it will grow back in veg? My last grow got a little too wide and gifs were growing into the wall.

Light wasn't that far away but for some reason this plant always looked like it was heat stretched. At some point I couldn't tend to the hate stress anymore. I already piped a/c into the tent and let it run all day. So I was hoping the plant would acclimate. I'll keep posting updates when things happen. Stoked that all you guys replied. Thanks!

Cannaman