Your thoughts on Isanyoneup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 36th Chamber, Dec 3, 2011.

1. it is ahahahahahahaha its funny because i know some people who are on there too

2. Is it fucked up that i just masturbated to a video of a dog fucking a japanese woman?

3. lets all post pictures of our assholes with GC written next to it. WHO's with me

4. I still haven't seen someone I know on there...

5. The girls on this site should really find a better way to burn calories than taking a picture.

6. mostly gnar gnars n hipsters.

7. Im pretty sure theres only three ....window stage asymptomatic then the final symptomatic..stage four dont exist...there are four stages of scirossis though

8. dude that site is hilarious. saw kreayshawn nudes up on there.

9. Ohhhh, IAU. I initially knew this site as the place where a girl who'd suck dick to get backstage at a concert would send in her own n00dz, or where an ex seeking revenge would send in their ex-boyfriend's dick pics. Either way, it's basically a giant exhibit of the dumbasses who think that sending naked pics will get them places. I'm in the music industry [well, trying to break into it, more so] and 95% of the girls you find on these sites are the ones who sent their pancake tits to Egotistical Band Frontman to try and spend the night on their tour bus...and when that failed, they send them to any other band/crew member who'll give them any flicker of attention. These girls usually end up being known as cities; when the band visits that city, they know this girl who had previously sent them n00dz will be around to be a whore for them all night long.

It's amusing for me to see people on there only because they're separating themselves from hardworking people who don't feel the need to get naked to get ahead in the industry. Also, it's fucking hilarious to see the conversations that come before the pictures are actually sent, usually some dude trying to white knight his way into seeing a pair of pixelated tits on his phone.

TL;DR - The people on this site are morons for sending around their own n00dz but it's fucking hilarious to scroll through every once in a while, especially when you see someone you know hahaha

10. Never again.

11. So after coming to this thread, I had to check out the site. They have a most depressing titties nominee thing and let me tell you...

Oh god...

12. What's wrong with you people. That site is at least, some good pre-jack material. A little foreplay for the mind before you get all handy, and rubby.

13. I was scrolling down a little bit on that site, and suddenly there were lots of pictures of men with dildos up their ass and naked men.
    :hide:

14. Low quality, some ugly ass girls, and What johnny said.

Barely even worth the visit for curiosity

15. Hmmmm...perhaps I should rethink my response. I thought I saw amatuer tits? Did I not?

16. Damn I feel bad for that girl with one man nipple and one big ass plump nipple.

17. [​IMG]

18. I'm entertained.

19. #39 ismokegreen, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    ... There are actually some pretty hot chicks up here.

edit: aaannnnnd a lot of penises.... Yeah I'm done.

20. For everyone saying.. There's a lot of dick n shit.

Y'all find the girl category? No dick there. But don't get me wrong....

There's some weird shit.