Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your thoughts in the morning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Anyone else have some crazy thoughts in the morning when you wake up? I feel really philosophical in the morning. Like I usually have a ton of random thoughts, but in the morning it seems like an abundance of thoughts about life. I have so many thoughts when I wake up sometimes, I'm thinking about writing them down. Or for that sake, just writing down my random ass thoughts anytime in a small journal that I can fit in my back pants like a wallet. Anyone else do this or want to?

2. my thoughts in the morning:

what the fuck is that noise

oh, its the alarm clock

fuck

coffee

fuck

3. haha, fuck yeah man. Give me my five cups of coffee.

4. Good idea, actually :smoke:

5. fuck its morning

must shower so i can eat so i can smoke

then school

fuckkk

non school day...

probably more intresting because i wake up and hit the bong

6. Am I the only one that loves a wake n bake if it ends in "day"?

7. depends, if I'm gettin up on a weekday at 5am so I can drive an hour through traffic to get to school, I feel like I'm barely alive and I barely have enough brain power to will my body out of bed and into the shower, if I wake up with the sun without something buzzing at me I feel pretty good

8. My thoughts are "fuck I hate work, I'd just love to spark a bowl and jerk off to the view"

9. :confused_2::bongin::)

(in that order)

10. Damn I slept late

Oh shit I have a boner

fuck

11. I have more philosophical thoughts at night I think.

12. Yeah, I'm with you on that too. I think it has to do with sleep. I smoke at night and the morning, I think that's why. But why I wrote this was because I woke up this morning very early for some reason (surprising I got to sleep really early last night) and woke up with some of the most random, craziest, philosophical thoughts. My brain was on overload, which was awesome. I love philosophy.

13. The first thought in my head every morning is
    "Fuck."

I feel like I'm a completely different person when I wake up and I'm still in that half asleep/half awake mode. I say random shit that doesn't make sense and get extremely cranky...especially if I'm cold. I think my dreams are real and will do anything to get back into "reality". But, after a quick shower I'm back into the real world. :smoke:

14. My first thought is where is the mflb? And what's on to smoke and watch ??

:smoke:

15. Every morning I have the same thoughts: "Alright world, bring it on!"

and by it, i mean my morning Monster and bong rips :bongin:

The advantages to having parents who go to work between 6 and 8 am every day :smoke: