Your thoughts about Arjan's Ultra Haze 1 in Northern Hemisphere!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by alanman, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Arjan's Ultra Haze 1... Greenhouse claims that it will done at the end of November in the Northen Hemisphere but how in the world would it ever ripen all the way?I mean here where I am the first frost hits about roughly October 28th give ot take a couple days id say give though if anything!Now Ive seen other grow reports where people have started the plants in Veg even 2 months before putting out in May but they claimed buds never ripened all the way...*which the plant gets so big i dont see any need to veg anyway but im thinking that they figured if they vegged it out for a couple months or a month that it would finish in time.But the plants either way you look at it are triggered later in the season i suppose when the daylight is getting shorter so either way until that trigger happens it will not start flowering andit will still take same amount of time to finish...If I were to HAHAHA get something like a big dark tarp or something like it and pound some boards down around the plant and cover it to decrease the daylight oh lets say about a 2months ahead of time as in 2 months ahead of when sunlight starts to decrease.Your thoughts would be appreciated!

2. I meant a Month ahead of time!