Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your the place when it comes to edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dynasty7, Dec 8, 2010.

1. THIS IS A QUESTION I ASKED TO PALEO EDIBLES AND IT JUST TOOK PLACE LIKE 5 MINS AGO SO PLEASE DONT FLAME ME FOR THE WAY ITS WORDED. THIS QUESTION I WANT TO ASK THE EDIBLE COMMUNITY ALSO. PRETEND THAT IM SAYING ALL OF THIS STUFF TO YOU GUYS. (BTW i am prescibed vyvanse soo yah im presecribed 50mg a day which is pretty nice :) puts me ina good mood and helps me focus and ask the right questions i love it couldnt be happier if you have add please get you some vyvance and get on the prescribed medicine you will not be dissapointed it is one of the medicines that the pharmacys put out that actually helps and doesnt have many side effects)

so i have to ask you this question. i got that dro rememeber in my last msg to you. so i had like 1 or 2 bowls left of it. (1 bowl = to average size spoon pipe bowl.) i ground the bud up witha electric coffee grinder so the bud was like dust pretty much... which made me sad and the dust or kief was all around the edges of the coffee grinder (btw im not high right now just a bunch of questions and i know your the man that can answer them) so i know a bunch of the kief is gone off the dro. oh and btw i did put the bud in the microwave when about 1.7g was left of it for 1min and 30 seconds. so i did decarb it :). so now you know i have about 2 small bowls worth ive decarbed the weed and you know that how tiny its ground up. i used jiff creamy peanut butter the bottle with the #1 on it i used the peanut butter that the excellent tutorial said i used just that and i used regular gram crackers 2 whole crackers i covered them both with peanut butter put the herb spread pretty equally on one of the crackers then i put the other on top of it i pushed all the peanut butter into it 1 of the crackers broke in two i was like ehh and closed it in some aluminum foil. i put it on a cookie pan and preheated oven to 350 then put the cookie pan thing in the oven with the firecracker in aluminum foil on it i left it in there for somewhere between 20-25 but definatly not over 25 and not under 20 cause the timer went off and i was doing somthing left it in for a couple extra mins. so i put it in around 1:50 pm and got it out around 2:13pm. (oh i figured out why im asking so many questions i took my vyvanse which is for add it makes me analyze everything and ask tons of questions lol... and type alot... srry but please help:) ) it is now 3:20 btw the weed wasnt real crystaly from what i seen... and smoked it the high would last about 2 to 3 hours. i dont ahve a high tolerance although past 2 weeks i been smoking 2 bowls a day 1 around noon and one around 9:30 pm at night to wake up and go to sleep :) ya know how we do haha. oh so my question is with all that info will i get high off of it or will it be like all those other people that make a firecracker and it fails and they dont get high i dont want to waste the last of my dro if its not gona get me high ya know so im just checking... oh and ummm i hurd that if it taste dank and nasty that it worked and if it taste peanut buttery and good that it didnt work cause if it taste dank that means it absorbed the thc if it dont that means that it didnt... so whats up?

2. Just wait another hour, thats all you can do.

If it doesnt work, you didn't apply enough heat. The best way to do it is with full fat, instead of peanut butter BUT was your peanut butter 12% fat? Regular or natural peanut butter?

Since you already ate it there isnt much to do, except wait.

3. Don't see how u can't get high with that much weed

How'd u decarb

4. Next time decarboxylate for more than just one (1:30) session, and add olive oil to the peanut butter and cannabis, making sure the olive oil is soaking up the bud. Cook until the peanut butter sizzles the cannabis, it should then harden a bit and the crackers should look alittle browned from the heat.

5. guys i dont think i said i ate it i said what im going to do lol read carefully :) i havent eaten it yet i think im gona eat it tomorrow with 3 mangos and wait an hour after the mangos then eat my firecracker and hopefully i feel blazed as fuck :)

6. Oops. It was kind of hard to read your first post without paragraph breaks, haha.

If you haven't eaten it, open it up and check the bud and let us know the color and if it looks like it fried into the peanut butter. If not, go back and do 335 (rather than 350) 25 minutes or until the peanut butter sizzles the bud. Alternatively you can add extra olive oil to the bud and do the same thing.

7. so i tried to open it up but i couldnt i ended up breaking the cracker the peanut butter is holding the crackers together like its paste and i cant even see the weed cause its stuck inbetween the peanut butter lol sooo uhh now what? should i just put it back in for 25 mins again at 335 just to be sure?

8. I know what u did.

Listen do exactly what i tell u do no different kk.

Take ur bud however much. Decarb in microwave for 1;30 sec sessions until its crumbly. Watch ur bud dont tel it burn let it cool a sec between the sessions.

Grind ur bud with your GRINDeR! 2-3 times. Until its powderey get out ur foil and place both your honeymaid grahams apart from each other.

Get a small bowl mix a few scoops of whatever pb with olive oil until its soupy ish. Not too soupy just when it starts to get soupy ya know.

Mix a good layer on one graham. Place your bud towards the middle and move it around the center and kinda press it in well.

Put a decent amount of pb on the other cracker smush it down. Erap it up put it in your oven for 23 min at 350.

I put mine in a dish also i dont just put em in the rack.

When it comes out the pb should be dried up. If it isnt cook it a few min longer.

It will work

Also drink a glass of milk 30 min prior to eating it.