Your take on the glass blunt

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Randoman1997, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Just curious about how y'all feel about the glass blunt

2. Had one lost it at the rave.... Got a new one it's maybe been used 5 times in 7 months.....

My friends and I have trouble with this one tho. ***is it puff puff pass or puff pass*** cuz it's glass but it's a "blunt" too

Sent from my sup bruh

3. takes a lot to fill
    good for parties
    too harsh for me

4. I see, I wasn't really looking to get one but ive never smoked one or seen one smoked. Hahaha the puff pass thing XD very funny my Stoney friend very funny

5. i tried one once i thought was pretty cool rather harsh but w/e it was fun

6. I liked it. Brought the larger Grav labs blunt. When my moochy friends were around I don't have to pack it full. When it was me and the people i enjoy I packed it full and tight. It was amazing. worth the 25 

7. Eh I had one and it was ok, works better in theory If I am going to use a g to pack it, I'll probably just smoke a regular blunt. Also the one I got, the inner tube broke in half when I was sliding it out one day so that doesn't help in my liking it haha

8. I'd rather just roll a normal one haha

9. I tried one that had a tube you could push to ash it and you could load big or small bowls

10. it sucks ass. If you can't roll a blunt, don't bother with blunts period.

11. I bought the grav labs one and its great. But the rubber collar its got got loose so that sucks. Rather still just roll a normal blunt

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Everyone in this thread has, that's what a glass blunt is man lmao

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. #14 DorianOmega, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    its a gimick pipe, it will work but like a gravity bong its more of a novelty party item then a daily driver.

14. Alot of people I know don't know about it, it's pretty cool the first time I hit I underestimated it.

TacocaT

15. No idea what that is

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. It's a waste of glass and money. Just roll a blunt or smoke a bowl out of a glass pipe

17. Used to have one.. Didn't get used much

18. I love mine. The only trouble is I effed up the rubber that keeps the slider in place by getting cleaning solution on it. Dried it out and now it's loose. Now I wrap a rubber band around it when it's at the desired spot and it works just fine. 25 dollars. Hits like a dream, easy to ash and clean, and you can load as much or as little as you want. I know it's all personal preference, but it's perfect for me.