Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your take on one-hitters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by connor ruh, Jul 18, 2011.

1. that is awesome

2. depends what phase of life youre in.
    they're good for while youre out someitmes.

3. Hmmmmm, thanks guys. I'm thinking I may go nab one up for whenever I'm walking the dog, on my break at work, or driving somewhere. One more piece couldn't hurt :)

4. i used to longboard around nyc with my glass cig hitter (didnt get very hot at all compared to the metal ones) and bring it in for shows and shit. those things come in the clutch..shit i gotta get another one of those :wave:

5. I have one of those key chain ones. The loop part broke but its nice if im just trying to chill for a little after class.

6. I just got a dugout today, love it. Takes me one pack to get to the perfect level of high. Good for the tolerance, good for conservation, I highly suggest it.

7. My gravity bong is a one-hitter and that's all I need. 1 hit to get ripped. If my tolerance goes up it turns to this: 1 hit to get me really buzzed then 1 more hit to get me baked. If my tolerance goes up again I just take 3 hits.

So I guess I like one hitters lol.

Although I will say one-hitters are for smoking by yourself. Pipes make the experience last longer because you can just chill on it with your group and load bowls every now and then.

I find that with gravs it's 1 hit your done for the day kind of thing. Not very fun in a group...

8. i have a dugout with a glass cig bat and metal one too and it's my favorite piece right now

i haven't used it yet in public but it gets you faded and the smell isn't as bad as joints/pipes. saves a lot of weed. i ground up a nug last night and had a sesh with five people and i just finished it not too long ago

i got one with a poker attached to the case though which is really convenient because i need to poke it like every 5 or 6 bowls

9. B C glass art has the best chillums you can fit like .8 in em. I love all my chillums though just a walk and hit alday.

10. I love my little cigarette one hitter. I have a couple of other pipes, but use my dugout 90% of the time because it is just more convenient when smoking alone. I get plenty high off of it, and typically get 6 or 7 good tokes off one load. The only time I ever had to load it five times to get high was when I bought shitty weed, and I mean REALLY shitty.

11. I personally enjoy one hitters. In fact at the moment all I have is a dugout and I love that thing, sure a bowl would be nice but hands down the stealth factor can't be beat. So I would say get yourself a dugout.

12. damn that's a lot lol my one hitter is basically one hit...sometimes two
    and it only takes me two bowls to feel pretty faded but i'm a heavy smoker soo idk why

13. Yea, I think they drilled the hole in mine deeper than normal. I have had others that didnt seem to hold quite as much. I guess shoddy Chinese craftsmanship payed off for once though. Everyone that has smoked out of it seems surprised by how many tokes you can get off the little thing.

14. Fuck anything without Water in the equation somewhere...

15. It's nice once in a while. I put roaches in them so I don't fry my fingers. When I broke my bong bowl I put the gromet on it as a temporary bowl. Great in public. I don't get sketched smoking in public at all

16. I love mine, it looks like a cig, so I smoke bowls while longboarding down the main road on campus and in town, totally discreet and just blow the smoke away from any ppl. :cool:

17. I have a tiny one-hitter <along with a small spoon, small ceramic bong, and a metal vapor genie>, so here's my take---

A one hitter has it's drawbacks, but so do various other methods. Also, I'd say a one-hitter has it's appreciated uses, like say, jogging/biking in the park, etc pulling out a filled one hitter and taking that one (or two, depending) hit and carry on. My one-hitter looks like a cigarette, so I do have a BIT of added stealthiness if I happen to get a look.

That said, I rarely use my one-hitter these days (once in 3 months), because I'm currently in a different routine, so my genie gets most of the lovin' right now.

18. My dealer loves them and he gave me his new one this one time he was really stoned. I still have it.. It's rasta colored and its a glass straight shooter with a bigggg bowl. I really only smoke herb rolled, so I dont like the one hitter much at all ahahah. My dealer and my best friend love them tho, its all personal opinion I suppose