your "style"...

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, May 15, 2003.

?

What are you....

1. Tuck your addidas sports gear into your socks- YOU'RE A SCALLY!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Stinky Scruffy Person

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Raver- hey they really DO ALL LOOK THE SAME

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. A Gothy Fucker (poser or proper)- Yeah man let's all take knives to our arms and worship satan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hippy Chick/Dude- Like... yeah man....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Eastern philosophy obsessed person in eastern style clothes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Old Fart in Lumberjack shirt (offfs just click here)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 70's Rocker- Kiss and the like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Style? What?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Depends on the situation... Please give us details...

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. scruffy smelly hippie.

a modern hippie tho. insteada the flares i got the baggy combats. i used to be into total skater jeans until i discovered the luxury of additional pockets ;) and blue is a colour im almost never seen in now... infavt come to think of it... all i ever wear is different shades of browns tans and greens.
    earthy or what!?

2. "style what?" was the answer u lookin for hempy. ;)

3. i dress primarily in black. denim or other casual pants - i wear lots of button up shirts. i used to have skate shoes, but those have holes in them now, and the black has faded to a sort of green, so i recently bought some leather airwalks. mmm - a little too formal looking for me, but good anyways. don't wear many baggy clothes nowadays - most are properly fitting. i wear a uniform to school, but you will rarely find me without my chillin' black jacket. that's it i guess.

4. When I'm hanging out around the house and no one is coming over, I like to be in my pajamas, but if someone is cooming over, tight jeans, and a cute top or something, but if I go out I like to look nice, typically skirts and boots, but now that it's getting cold, I wear tight, low cut jeans and cute little shirts, with a sweater or my leather jacket.

5. at skool i dress like a "THUG" (hip-hop/rap) style home also..........but i dress like whateva..... SOUTHPOLE,PHAT FARM , SEAN JOHN AND shady wear..... lots of brands:cool:

6. I'm not really sure what I am... Just got threatened with suspension / getting my scholarship revoked this week for having too much hair... In attitude I'm more hippy but I dunno. Usually I wear :
    My worn in kinda flared jeans (not bell-bottoms) with a phat rip in the right knee ... I fell over. Smart move, potzer.
    My pink sleeveless hoody... Yeah whatever, lol. Pink was my favourite colour when I was little... It's baggy and worn in so it's SOFT mm...
    Random t-shirt... many of which are hand-me-downs so worn in and soft, again. If it's soft, I'll probably wear it. I mostly wear light grey t-shirts.
    One of my many pairs of All Stars (I have bright pink ones with a badass bright yellow stripe hehe) or my much-loved earthy Vans (so loved they're full of holes... woops.)
    If it's windy a hat - usually my Mum's 70s CND protesting one (black with bright coloured stripes around the bottom) but normally just my hair!
    Oh, and my rainbow bag. It's so cool =) It's a knitted pouch on a looong multicoloured twined string, with a bright blue pocket on the front flap with a blue flower, tassles coming off of the flap and all my badges all over. I love that bag =)
    My friend Meesha says that I'm so gay I've gone through the other side and into the realm of Lesbianism... I think she probably has a point. What do you reckon I am? =S

=Addition=

My Dad thinks I'm gay. He's forever buying me stuff like football (soccer) team shirts / penknives etc. to try and make me more of a man. He's an ass and we all take the mickey out of him for it =)

7. I used to be punk. Then I slowly moved away from that when I started aggressive skating, I was the only chick there and I had to wear a helmet, so I started with baggy pants (to cover my kneepads, cause I have cartlege floating around in them and have to wear big ass kneepads so I don't injure them worse) and tight tank tops so I could flaunt that I was a chick who could drop in the 10 foot half pipe. Now that I'm in college and don't have time to skate, I'm more of a basic jeans and hoodie and occasionally floofy girly stuff wearer, but I still have a few pairs of baggy skate jeans lying around that I like.

8. I am me, duh. I dress usually in dark colors. Darkness is the way to go.

9. On campus, I'll be wearing a t-shirt, hoodie, or sweater with standard-fit jeans.

If I'm going out, I'll usually be wearing jeans, t-shirt & unbuttoned dress shirt, or something decently presentable...

And my white Diesel jean jacket is too pimp.

10. hmmmm, my style.

I dont really have a set style, i dont belong to one group of people. When i go to work, depending on the weather, i usually wear some older jeans or shorts and a t shirt and my old new balances.

When im just hanging out, or if i just dont feel like dressing up, or im just ina great mood, i will throw on one of my hendrix or dave shirts and a pair of baggy jeans and flip flops/birks and go out.

I also get dressed up when the time comes. I have to break out my nice watch and put on some khakis and a button or polo style shirt with my a pair of my steve maddens.A little squirt of the armani cologne never hurt eather.

I like to wear cut offs, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a dixie outfitters shirt! j/k, i dont own any of those things.

11. most of the time i wear pants

sometimes even a shirt or hoodie

12. i dress like a high class bum, holes EVERYWHERE and my "survivors" boots, jeans, t-shirts mostly and the only reson my clothes whould smell is cuz i got high on laundry day.

13. I usually dress in all black. Black tight (not extremely tight) pants, t-shirt (usually a metal band), and skating shoes. I"m not a goth or anything, I don't really dress all freaky and shit. But, I do got the long hair, well i'm still in the process of growing it out but it's pretty long now.

14. im a goth .. but not a goth .. if you know what i mean. I wear black baggy jeans and a black shirt of some sort. I do not attention seek .. infact im really quite shy and yes i DID used to cut myself but that was to ease pains that i dont want to tlk about (this is before i found weed:smoke: ) but i didnt even know what the word goth even meant then !!! but yea .. i like the gothic community because everyone is nice + has weed :p only the posers are attention seeking + open cutting + showing off + fakely depressed twats .. real goths are real fun loving nice people.

And flame me as you wish :)

EDIT: P.S i FUCKING HATE scally twats .. they just stand on the street corner drinking shoddy cheap cider (cuz thats all they can afford) and threatning people in smaller groups than them or who dont stand a chanse against them. They just fucking mug people thats ALL they do !!! twats :mad:

15. im in that baggy clothes 'gangsta' style but i aint gangsta the clothes are jus nice and fuckin comfortable im not a wigger or none of that shit though

16. i dont look like a pot head, i look like a 20 yr old little kid, i go places wearing whatever i had on, whether i was workin on my car or waitin on da hoes...i keep it clean with the women tho

17. I don't really have a style.. I usually wear black, but sometimes it gets a little too hot, then i'll bust out my old D.A.R.E t-shirts. It's funny as hell when I wear them I get weird looks from all of my friends. Sometimes i'll wear a suit for the hell of it. Other times I will wear old work clothes, It really doesnt matter to me what I wear as long as its comfy. Can't forget my first hoodie thats still with me, can't go wrong with a ripped up soad hoodie.. :D

18. whatevers on the floor in the morning is what i'm wearing that day

19. i dunno... i guess you could sat style what style or it depends... i mean ive got my nice white dc shoes.. and i have my old dirty off brand shoes that i wear whenever.. sometimes i guess i look preppy and other times gothic... its not what mood im in or what i want to look like that day.. i just grab some cloths i have.. put them on and go.. right now im in my green dc's pair of kackis and a black shirt with a little devil smilie face then under it, it says im smiling... that should scare you..... cant really describe it

20. I'm just plain cool. Ultra rad if I do say so myself. What's that you say? You want me to elaborate? No. What's that? You say I HAVE to? No I don't, because I'm cool.