Your struggle for fast food?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpinninAndShit, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hello GC! I just thought I would share one of the most ridiculous struggles I went through for fast food.

So last summer, scenario taken place in Arizona, me and my uncle got really blazed, I believe we were rippin some dro, anyways the house we were staying in had no food at all, maybe some ramen, but who likes that? We decided we were going to make a McDonald's trip, needless to say we had no money and spent well over 3 hours searching for change and bumming money off family. We finally had enough money for like two items off the value menu so we get dressed and start up the quads, we rode quads through the desert at midnight in PITCH black for 2 and a half hours, having got lost, stuck in canal sand, running over barb wire, and almost having a heart attack from what we thought was a "chupacabra". Anyways we finally make it to the main road and pull through the drive thru on quads to order two things off the value menu at 2 am. After enjoying what so little satisfaction we had we decided to take the main road back home, so here we are going like 30 on quads on a 60 mph road, bugs hitting our face. Haha we finally got home and thought to ourselves, "what the fuck were we thinking" lol good times.

I wanna hear your crazy stories about struggles for fast food!

2. #2 The Incredible, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    drove to taco bell down the street and got food. shit was crazy.

oh yeah, was smoking on so much "dro" :rolleyes:

3. Not really had any crazy stories, but I did regularly roll a fat joint and cruise through the drive-through with it at 1am... On a BMX.:smoke:

4. Okay sarcastic Sam, damn.

5. That is what I like to hear! I could only picture that! :D

6. One time I was really high but it was cold out. So I had to put thermals under my jeans and then walk two whole blocks to Wendy's. Such a hard life.

7. Go smoke a bowl dude.

OP, sounds like an epic night! Quads, desert trek, and all!

8. I remember throwing up on my food at Denny's around 4 am very fucked up.

9. Back in Freshman year I puked all over the sidewalk next to a gas station, bad times.

10. [quote name='"alwaysloweyes"']I remember throwing up on my food at Denny's around 4 am very fucked up.[/quote]

That would ruin my appetite...

11. Im not into fast food. Flavord glutens with chemicals and NOT food ingredients.

12. what are you talking about, fast food is dank. Who doesn't love a Crispy Chicken once and a while, or better yet a BIG MAC. Or hot fudge sunday, or crunch wrap supreme, or Chipotle. Damn I love chipotle

13. [quote name='"J2THERAGE"']

what are you talking about, fast food is dank. Who doesn't love a Crispy Chicken once and a while, or better yet a BIG MAC. Or hot fudge sunday, or crunch wrap supreme, or Chipotle. Damn I love chipotle[/quote]

Chipotle is fast food you can feel good about though :)
    Maybe not the calories but the ingredients.

14. [quote name='"The Incredible"']drove to taco bell down the street and got food. shit was crazy.

oh yeah, was smoking on so much "dro" :rolleyes:[/quote]

Baha made me lol

That is all

15. Got drunk with a couple of friends then we all decided to go to McDonalds, but my friend starts puking on the way in so we just turned around and walked out acting like we were sober haha it was mad funny when it happened.

16. Some people like to needlessly show they're better than everyone else because they live like a robot...:smoke:

17. Fuck fast food those jobs suck your soul out

18. Fuck working there. lol
    I just don't see a problem enjoying processed crap in moderation.:smoke:

19. Or some people don't like fast food because it makes them feel like throwing up the next day?

20. lol Sails straight over the head.