Your stoner "pet peeves"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Ya i got one buddy that every time we rip the bong in a car in my driveway..
    every time a car goes by.. hes like o cops... like yells it!

WTF i hate that shit..

or he knocks on the window.. trys to freak us out..
    not gonna lie got me twice..
    but that fucker..

Umm..
    i think every one hates the lighter thief..
    i hate when my pop can gets empty..
    i hate when my phone dies..
    i hate when cats walk infront of the computer screen..

the kid who only smoke with his friends.. and not you or friends..
    come on recreational drug right? like u too cool or something.. or u know i got the better buds..

2. When someone is passed a cherried bowl and they ignore it and let it die off. When you pass someone a pipe that is cherried the fuck out and then, even though it is obviously cherried, they torch the whole thing just to waste weed. Also, when people tell you how to pack bowls even though it is obvious that everybody packs a bowl in their own slightly different ways.

3. Just chiming in here,

to the guy who said too cool to get the munchies. sometimes i don't. i used to, and its going to sound arrogant, but after smoking weed 3 - 4 times a day, the munchies do not automatically "kick in". so what, people don't get munchies, why the hell do you care?

and sometimes, just sometimes, i do not get high when other people get ripped. you get go on about the bullshit tolerance, but it does boil down to that in a lot of cases. it takes some people more to get high than others. its not bullshit, its science. with facts and shit.

haha

but my peave is... well. this one guy silver. my god he pisses me off. he just says stupid shit. our female friend was leaving the house at like 1 am and he says "don't get butt raped on the way home".

and hes desperately in love with my buddy which is fuckin hilarious but he always says some border line weird shit.

4. My absolute biggest pet peeve is the person that never has a lighter when ue smokin a bowl. So ur nice enough to let them use urs. then ur all high and they leave wit ur lighter knowin they got it. i fukn cant stand that shit. then u see them and they got ur lighter n u ask them for it bak and theyre like this is mine.

5. In my group of tokers we're complete idiots when it comes to passing. We'll get really stoned and we'll just hold the bowl at someone for like a minute straight and they'll be busy looking at a flower or something and forget to take their hit. Or only one of us will have a lighter and we'll forget to pass it because we're all used to bringing our own.

And I hate it when I take my hit and there's a cherry and the person I'm passing it to is just sitting there telling a story, letting the cherry die. It's like, "I could have been hitting that while you were telling your story, motherfucker!"

6. Getting Bic'd is SOOOO annoying! I've lost so many lighters to that.

Something that really pisses me off is when your hitting a bong and someone passes it to you and they don't clear all their smoke out. Old, second-hand bong smoke is fucking NASTY.
    :smoke:

7. #87 slapstick, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    basically, I hate the waldens. they do every single thing mentioned in this topic, and then some.
    stupid motherfuckers never have their own weed, never. so I have to bring my shit, my vaporizer, sneak into their house and hide, I'm a stoner, not a ninja, I can only be one at a time. did I mention I had to walk two miles in the cold to get there, then have to walk back at 3 in the morning, because these punks can't leave their house to smoke at mine. and of course they never match, and expect me to come over every friggin night. last night, I had to walk, and the dude calls me on the way and he's like "are you picking stewie up on the way? oh you're walking? well hurry the fuck up dude."
    then they fight with eachother the whole time, get "couchclock" and spend their entire high eating, then when I go to get something they're like "dude, no, my mom will notice."
    and they never have money, and always want to go to taco bell, and spend all my cash. fuck.
    see why I hate these people? unfortuanately, they're my only stoner friends.

8. 1. People that cannot control their animals/children/spouse
    2. Over-privileged people that stick their nose into other people's business
    3. Mornings
    4. Starbucks drink some real coffee- that shit's so watered down
    5. Lack of individuality

9. Bowl holders...

As the rotation goes around there's always that one person who holds is for waaaaay long (10-15) minutes sometimes before they even take a hit and everyone else is just waiting and watching until they all make it uncomfortable for the bowl holder

10. SMILEY FACE BITCHES :) I can't STAND big crowds when I'm stoned (shopping centers and such) I think I'm just a lil noid tho hehheh. Also whoever said the thing about slow computers, word. My absolute worst pet peeve is coming down :rolleyes:

11. My biggest pet peeve has gotta be people who stare at you when you're taking a hit. Really, that might sound funny to some of you, but it's always bothered me. Same with people staring when you're eating food at a restaurant or whatever. It just completely awkward.
    And also, people who are either overly-rude, or overly-sensitive when they're stoned. I've always been the type of chick who will tell somebody whats on my mind, and I do it even more when I'm high. I'm not mean though, I'm just blunt, I suppose. And I've come across a few people who will start tearing up if I tell them they're talking too much, or will totally flip out and get defensive about it.
    Oh, and this one takes the cake for me. I absolutely despise it when somebody will tell me I'm a noob smoker just because I don't want to drive around when I'm stoned. I know how I get when I'm stoned, and the last thing I would want to do is get into a 2000 pound moving hunk of metal with somebody else, knowing that theres a risk that I'm going to crash. I'm sorry, I don't know if DUI is all the rage or whatever, but thats just not my style, man.

12. When you constantly smoke weed with a friend when he or she has none and when you are out they don't return the favor. Or when you sell a bag to friend and they expect you to hook them up on weight and price! No my friend I choose what you get because this is buisness.

13. Also when people don't corner the bowl!

14. people who call nabes, treys, quads, etc. i never call positions, i just wait for the weed to be passed my way. the weed doesnt make you eny higher if you hit it the first time or the 5th time. i guess people want to get to hit the blunt more times because the later you come in the rotation the more of a chance is that the weed gets burned before it comes to you a 2nd/3rd/4th time. i just hate greedy people.

15. I hate moochers if they don't return the favor, lighter and grinder stealers especially a good one, when your with a group of people and one idiot takes all the green, when people exhale into your bong spilling water everywhere with wet weed and people who have the munchies and just grab your food without asking. But most if you don't know how to stay calm and don't freak out while high, might end up getting caught :mad:

16. I hate smoking with people who take "big" hits & cough all loud & super exaggerated. Especially if they spit a lot or pass you the pipe, bong, joint, etc. with a bunch of drool on it. It's hard to enjoy your high & chill when someone's hacking up their lungs & turn your weapon of choice into a dog toy. But that's just me!

17. - The 'I am not high yet' guy
    Especially if you're smoking them out. I think people usually just this so they can mooch off your weed.. which brings me to the..

- Freeloaders
    Includes girls who feel they should always be smoked out. Just because they're girls.
    I am a generous dude so I am down to smoke out people, but when it's the same faces and they're never matching, throwing down, or even offering you an occasional sesh, that's lecherous.

- Drama queens
    Highschool was years ago, leave that shit at home if you're coming to smoke.
    Relationships make for good conversation, but last week this kid was glued to his phone for text messages and started crying because his girlfriend doesn't like him smoking :rolleyes: Then he made a scene and dipped! Almost ruined our buzz.

Aside from that, most other pet peeves are actually humorous as long as it's not freeloaders or people who bring down the atmosphere.

18. -not high guy
    -non-smoker guy
    -captain obvious guy (ie: ur eyes r so red, u smell like weed)
    -not following "the rules" in rotation (ie: hittin a blunt like 6 times before passing, skipping people, holding)
    -people who always wanna hit your shit but can't even put a 5 down on a fuckin dime to split
    -the last 'tard bowl at the end of a stashbox,... adding it in the previous bowl would have made it overflow and yet not enough for a bowl on its own

19. i cnat stand when people want to go out to eat
    i cant stand restaruants when im high

i also cant stand people who like to hold the pipe and or joint and have a long conversation before passing it on or even hitting it!
    i had a friend that would take the blunt and leave to go do somthing without realising he still had the blunt and everyone is just sitting around like... WTF?

20. in order of most annoying to least annoying

1- people who don't corner the bowl, especially when it's my green
    2- getting stuff taken out of my hands. SO annoying... AUGH
    3- people who exhale smoke in your face or on you
    4- the guy who thinks he's too good for bud but mooches off you whenever you're burnin