Your stoner "pet peeves"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Dec 16, 2008.

1. #41 MLKJ, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
    1) I hate the "I am soooooo high" guy. Especially because he says that after sometimes only 30 seconds after his first hoot. He pisses me off double because he has gotten high under 20 times so he has a low tolerance (although i am sure he fakes how high he is), but when he is sober he acts like such an expert on anything marijuana related.

2) I kind of dont like smoking with one of my better friends because he has a much higher tolerance then me, and although he is not the "i am not high" guy, i know that after sharing a few bowls with him i am substantially higher than him. Smoking with/ being high with him is not my pet peeve though, just feeling sorry for him because he is not as high as me and i feel like he must feel like he is left out, even though he probably doesnt, that is just how i feel when i am baked i guess.

3) Sober people that try to fuck with you, and i have laughed at people fucking with stoned people (taking out their cell phone and getting the stoned person to follow it with their eyes) but it still pisses me off when i see sober never-been-and-never-will-be-high type people fucking with people that just want to chill out.

4) Just remembered i have one friend that coughs a lot and he has twice coughed through the pipe and blown 1/4 done-ish bowls into the air. Fuck did that annoy me.

5) Being cold

6) When my wings come and they have no fucking sauce on them, how hard is it too put sauce on some fucking wings.

7) Seeing people that i know but dont want them to know that i smoke, like my girlfriends mom tonight, for instance

2. how about the guy who always buys shitty weed, and when you hook him up with 20$ a gram shit (i live in a small town, so 20 a g is smokin' like a sultan) and they go "Yeah, it's ok, I've had better" when you've clearly seen they think a dub of schwag is a quarter of beasters.

Grrr.

When my parents or someone official calls, it doesn't bother me, it's that second one in a row that gets me...

and when someone coughs into the bowl, knocking the salad onto the carpet. (The only excuse here is because you got kicked in the face. period.)

3. it was my first time and i wasn't high, but still, it was annoying as hell.

me 2 people smoked but there was just a little bit (a friend gave it to us which was nice so i'm not complaining, it was like a really small bowl), one kid had to go, and then me and the remaining friend went over to taco bell where we met up with a kid who was friends with her. i'd him met once or twice but didn't know him. so anyway, my friend was being a little obnoxious acting high when she'd only had 2 hits and coughed them up, and i really wasn't being any different than i normally am. when the guy heard it was my first time he was like 'there's no way you're high'. so i said i knew that and never said i was, but he kept doing little tests on me to prove i wasn't, like waving his skateboard right up in my face to see if i had slow reactions and shit like that. and he'd keep whispering to my friend about how i was faking it. idk why but it made me feel really shitty and i cried hahha

4. I admit that I hold the blunt sometimes while talking, but that's usually when everyone is too stoned to give a shit. And I NEVER hold it when there's more than two heads in rotation.

And the ones who slober all over the smoke can go to hell.

5. There's nothing wrong with hanging on to it for a second or two, especially if you didn't get a whole hit and are waiting for what you did get to clear; our basic rules are 2 hits, pass to the right.

6. - having to leave/go somewhere right after you smoke, i dunno i like to chill for a min after i smoke and let the high come on

-girls that think they can always smoke for free cause they are girls(you get around 2 freebies before you start to not be welcomed)

-people that try to negotiate prices

-shitty music (either radio rap or country)

-the friend that wants to keep smoking after your high (smoking for the sake of smoking)

7. -people who bitch about music thats on... and who gets to throw there ipod on for the next song, and that "no, I pick a song next" this eventually got so bad I made a fucking rule that each person gets 5 songs, then the next does, same direction as rotation...

-people bitching.

thats why I favor to smoke with just my true homies. theres like 4 of us that it couldnt get any better while tokin, theres no problems, just nothing but good bud, great friends and good music..

8. oh and dont try to sell me like .3 of fucking weed that you threw down and dont wanna smoke anymore...just take it.. asking me if I'd pay 5-6 bucks for like .2 or .3 seriously offends me. aha

9. i Thought of another one, I have a friend (the same newb who thinks he knows everything) who always asks me to borrow my pipe, or just smoke a bowl of my weed with someone, but only them, not me. How hard is it to get your own bud and some fucking papers.

10. Music has never been a problem in the circles I hang around in. I can learn to enjoy practically any genre that is on the radio, so I'm always very tolerant wherever I am. Several friends of mine have turned me on to Country, believe it or not, in past months (Country used to really scare the hell out of me as far as music goes) and I'm very slowly finding myself naming artists that I had never heard of before on the radio. They're kind of intolerant to Classic Rock, New Rock, Reggae, Rap, Classical... fuck, anything that isn't Country... I'm slowly weening them out of it.

About the only true buzz kils that I can think of are fights breaking out among friends, which, luckily, hasn't happened in a while. I have a very relaxed house, holding an open door policy to anyone that wants to chill out for a while or even party for a whole week, but occasionally you find yourself in a situation that ruins everybody's mood and you have to deal with it.

Happens all the time.

11. When youre chilling with a group of people and you call up another group, asking if they got bud and they say yeah, and you ask if they want to come over and match a couple of bowls. Then they show up and are just like "actually, we dont have any bud" and then you get that awkward situation where you just have to tell them that you are not going to smoke all of them out so they can leave or watch you smoke. (probably obvious that this just happened to me.

Or when you are nice enough to smoke someone out and they call other people to come over to smoke YOUR weed. Then you get the same situation as before.

Just now realizing that these arent really pet peeves, just shitty things that happen.

12. Stupid things happen with stupid people.

Pretty much gets me through any situation.

13. lol, yeah i hate wen ppl do the speech thing and dont pass...
    1.wen ppl ask me to hook them up with weed after i smoke em out. like fuck , i smoked u out and u wanna jack me too?
    2.when i have only a lil weed(dub or less) and someone comes over to chil when im tryna blaze..so most times i act like im not home and just dont answer
    3.going over to my girlfriends house (cuz her family)
    4.a fly in the room. that fucks up the whole experience. so annoying..
    5.when there is nothing to drink...

14. Now that I think about it after reading some of the stuff you guys said alot of stuff gets on my nerves actually

-Telling a long story or something while sitting there with the joint in your hand, tell the story after you pass man lol
    -Really drunk people
    -People who bitch about what music is on
    -People who always expect to smoke but NEVER put in any money, I don't have a problem with smoking people up but there's a point where you just become too big a mooch.
    -How long the really good food takes to cook lol
    -People who always wanna move around and shit when they're high and can never just chill

Probly some more but I can't think of anything else right now.

15. #55 wr727, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
    don't hate! it's not that i'm "too cool"... for some reason, i'm just not as hungry as most people are when they get the munchies:confused:

sober people, or just people in general, who try to mess with you... yeah for sure. ESPECIALLY when they say something like "dude HAHA WOW MAN, you're tripping!!!"

16. The dumb bitch that you've never smoked with before, pesters you to smoke and when you finally do, acts like an obnoxious drunk, trys to hook up with you when she knows you have a girlfriend, then to top it all off pesters for food - even after shes gotten some!

hate dem bitches:smoking::D

17. 1. Girls, at least around here, proclaim they smoke bud all the time, but when you smoke with them, they barely smoke any and act so "fucked up". Even though they definitely have a lower tolerance than me, these girls smoke like two hits and dont even hit it right.

2. The sxe kids

3. The kids that never have payed for bud in their life and always mooch

18. i hate it when im high, and around some friends or other people that arent. like ill finish up a bowl with some of my friends that smoke, then go chill with some friends and some girls or whatever. i hate it when they make a big deal about it. shit, im just enhancing my fun and theyre like...dude your so high. dude your eyes are so red. dude, dude, dude. FUCK. haha it's so annoying

19. Story: Got paid desided to get a quarter ounze and got called to a party

Show up and everyone is baked, like couch locked baked and i am still sober so i decide to roll up a blunt real fast and go outside so i can smoke, i sit down break open my bag of weed start breaking it up and rolling the blunt blah blah,
    anyways i went out of the house to smoke and i have 13 little bitchs chasing me out the house. I spark it and i know 3 people who came outside and no one is doing nothing and it hits me, (there here for my weed) so i was like ok,3 of my friends can get a hit fuck it. i am cool like that but when 10 random ass people start squishin in to the roataion i got mad, i was like nah i dont know you and no i aint smoking you peace,

- people drop the bong
    - people who spill the water of thus bong over the weed
    - people i dont know trying to squezze a hit out of me (which in turn makes me hit them) (fist)
    - stoner mind tricks
    - Juicers (people who get the blunt wet and just pass it with out patting it
    - people who get high on there own supply outside of my house come over to my house and eat up all my dam food.
    - people who break the 3 rules of my room,
    1.Pitch to get a hit
    2.My room my music
    3.No FOOD FOR YOU!!!
    (does not mean if i smoke you) if i smoke people means they people i like so i order em a pizza or something.

again Venting like the rest lol

20. i used to be a fat guy but starting this past summer i really tried to watch calories, etc to try to slim down. and one of my rules was not to eat after 7pm, which is really difficult when i would smoke with friends at night and theyd all munch out. but ive ended up losing around 20 pounds and now i get the munchies if i start eating but if i dont start i never need to munch out. its not because im too cool, though i am lol.....:p

last night i had a huge stoner annoyance, not so much a pet peeve. but i was hanging out with some friends from high school who i hadnt seen in awhile (everyones off to school) and one of my friends who never used to smoke keeps coming up to me going "hey man, do you have any weed?" im like "i have like .5, so sorry dude but i cant hook you up" then he starts going "well if i give you $20 can you get me 3 grams?" im like "i would if i could but i dont know anyone who'll do that in this city" (and though i do have a hookup who will do that at school i dont when im at home) so he starts telling me like "i can get that deal in kingston (where he goes to school) or i can get it from (lets call him) this guy Jake" so im like "cool dude," and ditch him cause hes pissin me off with this pestering.

we have the same conversation 3 times and finally after he goes "i can get that deal at school or from Jake" i just lose it and go "then you should have brought some back from school or call your buddy Jake but stop bugging me"

its a shame because he used to be a really cool guy but since highschool hes turned into a pretty big prick, first time ive seen the dude in ages though so i doubt ill have to deal with him a lot.