Your stoner "pet peeves"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Dec 16, 2008.

1. The guy who nigga lips the blunt. That shit pisses me off.

2. When I'm smoking people out and the circle is so spread out someone has to get up, and I'm stuck doing it. Bitch, you want a hit of my shit, get your lazy ass up and walk over here.

3. Side burners
    When people soak the top of the j
    Hot rocks from hash
    Using the first & last skin in the pack

4. I would add that it is rather annoying when the non smoker acts like he knows everything about the weed he has never smoked

5. The "I'm not high" kid who's eyes are bloodshot and he is half mumblin from being way too high.

People who don't appreciate who is rolling/packing the joint/blunt/bowl. I was rolling a joint one day with a group of acquaintances and while I was rolling they all just left the room to watch TV.

People who criticize the music you listen to and proceed to unplug your phone and play their stuff. It's my car asswipe, we listen to what I decide.

People who take like 10 "little puffs" while smoking joints or blunts and when you call them out they say shit like "yea but I'm taking little hits, its the same thing as two normal hits" when clearly they've smoked half the j to themselves in one turn.

People who always claim to have done/seen everything that you mention and then can't prove it.

There's probably more shit, if I remember I'll post.

6. Hmmm...

1) bad lighters
    2) the last hit on a bowl (taste)
    3) small spoons
    4) getting entertainment ready after smoking
    5) soda after smoking (taste and syrupy dry mouth)

7. #547 MistressKush420, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    1. The guy thats roasts the entire green bowl, so no else gets a green hit...
    2. When people double hit in the circle, just 'cause they want to.
    3. The guy that tries to get all philosphical, when really he's just an idiot who thinks he's a genius when stoned. (There's a difference...)
    4. People bragging about how much they smoke.

I just like to chill and have a conversation when I smoke, relax...

Medicate and meditate is my thing :smoke:

8. @[member="MistressKush420"] I'm with you on most of those. I have to say though I find it hard to hold a conversation and passing the bowl/joint so I tend to just shut up and smoke. This makes people think I have no tolerance. I don't, but i am mostly functional. So I'll add people asking if i'm high to my pet peeves.

9. #549 SiriusWolff, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    Hmm it's pretty hard to bother me while i'm high :p. One thing that will always make me peeved is people who are negative. I mean they talk shit about your bud, your piece, your music, your ideas, and they one up everything. Those one upper mother fuckers get shown the door. As long as you aren't being a total buzzkill like that i let most things go as it's usually new people who don't know better so i educate instead of get mad.

10. when you are high and your friends think you are dumb enough to be fucked with. a non stoner friend of mine kept trying to mess with me once (he thinks weed makes you haluctnate) we'll be walking and he would be all like "dude look at that pink elephant" when i know perfectly well what im seeing and i know he is trying to mess with me. 

11. When people spend more time being paranoid than hitting the dam bowl! Or when were chilling in the car and I turn on the light my homie starts freaking out that it's to "sketchy" and that people will know we have weed. Like wtf, no one is going to drive by and say, "hey they have a light on in the car, they must be rolling a joint!" Haha

12. I hate when the hole at the the bottom of my bowl lets ground weed through when I hit it. Then I get leaf matter in my mouth and it's not even burnt yet. I have since rectified the issue, but it still annoys me.

13. people that look down upon your regular smoking habit, yet always depend on you to have bud once the weekend rolls around

14. I dislike sober people who say "You're high" I bothers me, Also I hate people who say I smoke alot because in reality they no nothing and I only smoke 1 gram every week or so and take T-breaks more than I should lol.

I also dislike smokers who only like to play video games/ sit on the couch while high.. I love to go outside and enjoy nature.

I like some sober people while high, Like my bestfriend.. He brother is a total bum and slangs so he's only seen the bad part from drugs and won't try it but I respect him for it.

15. pretty sure everyone hates this but i hate smoking with people that cant handle their high and just act retarded

16. When you smoke with someone and they are stingy as shit and try to avoid matching you. When people leave the bowl cherried idk y it just bothers me. 

i gotta say, this.

i guess it's all about location, and who you hang with.

18. When people pack bowls comoressed as fuck and they still keep fucking pressing it some more and then they wonder why the hell theres no smoke coming out. Those are my "shoot me" kind of moments.

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app