Your stoner "pet peeves"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Dec 16, 2008.

1. -Wind is a bitch (Went to wildwood for a weekend and walked the beach trying to spark a nice one and the fucking wind would not let up, my stoned as fuck friends and I thought of the idea to smoke inside our hoodies and let's just say...it worked haha)

-When your chillin smoking or drinking whichever and there's that asshole who films you or takes pictures, hate that shit

-Lastly the "non high" guy

2. [quote name='"SwagCaleb"']

Man I love smoking alone! I don't know why either.[/quote]

As do I .....so peaceful no worries no one to pass to I love it

3. [quote name='"stankyturtle"']people who talk about how high they are or how hard they are tripping. I know its been said but ive seen some really fucking ridiculous annoying kids complain about this. I started early in gr 9 and i was always the guy who zoned out to music and talked once in a while making jokes. Then there would always be this one guy thinking hes seeing rainbows and keeps checking if there are cops every 5 seconds. Afterwards, he would be afraid to carry his own weed and i would carry it for him. There came to a point where he asked me to "store" his weed... people these days are so useless ... Anyways at one point i told him to carry his own stash or id smoke it, in the end i ended up smoking it anyways but he deserved it.[/quote]

Sounds like a story just like mine

4. When im at the club with friends and they force me to prematurely light the blunt i have before we get bitches..

when people cough loud as fuck in sketchy smoke areas.

people who urge you to smoke but dont have money or bud..

5. Definitely all my fat ass friends eating all my food lol. But in all honesty, probably anything that takes a decent amount of time to do. You really lose you're patience at that stage were you can still physically function :p

6. The guy that acts like a complete retard and can't keep their shit together

7. nothin really annoys me while im high. im usually to stoned to give a shit

8. When people manhandle your shit while your stoned... Just cause I'm high doesn't mean I won't be pissed when you turn off my calm stoner tunes for your shittyass pop music

9. For some reason I usually hate getting phone calls when I'm high. Because they are usually bummer calls about business or some shit.

10. When the person to the left isn't paying attention and won't take the bong, and I can't say anything because I'm holding in the rip. I just nudge them with the bong mostly hah

11. Driving. I'm such an impatient driver when I'm stoned. I scream at everyone.

12. Lol I'm the opposite sober I speed n drive crazy ....smoking out or high I do speed limit maybe less lol... patiently no rush

13. [quote name='"Eternal 420"']Lol I'm the opposite sober I speed n drive crazy ....smoking out or high I do speed limit maybe less lol... patiently no rush[/quote]

Lol same here

Ill sometimes freak when I'm going speed limit and go slower

14. -That crack-baby kid who is super paranoid, wastes weed, mooches, and is a shady jew.

-when I smoke out my buddies or my girlfriend/her friends out and then they expect me to keep smoking them out. Uhhhhhh... no. And when they eat your whole fucking kitchen.

-When people ask if I want to match, meet up, and then say " Oh my bad, i forgot the bud but lets smoke yours anyway, (especially when they bring 3 or 4 of their friends without saying anything.. salty. everything else you guys basically covered.

15. When someone calls you up and wants to hang out and they say they'll pick you up, but they forget to mention they have a ton of shit to do before hand and they don't even let you know.

16. When someone eats a nug of your weed to try n get high .

17. People who bitch about smoking you up, when you have and will do it every other time with no complaints. Fucking bastards...

18. When I hang out with someone and smoke with them and I just want to relax and enjoy the feelings, and they're over there yelling "You're being really quiet"... "No seriously, it's so boring." ... "You seem like you're anxious"..."You seem like you have something on your mind"...."Geez, you're so boring when you're quiet."
    Literally more times than that. I wanted to suckerpunch him! And yes I said stuff in between those. :lol:

And well, it only happened with one guy the other day but it was really annoying and I'm not going to hang out with that guy again. :rolleyes:

19. QUIT TALKING AND EITHER HIT THAT SHIT OR PASS IT, FUCK