Your stoner "pet peeves"?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brokensteel, Dec 16, 2008.

1. The paranoid shit gets to me. I mean I get flashes of unease, but I keep it in check easily, but I don't need someone yelling at me that that silver Honda that just passed us was a cop, know what I mean? That's about it haha.

I love smoking when everyone just gets high and is on the same page. I hate it when people smoke a bit and then proceed to play the Try-to-Make-Myself-Look-Better game for whatever reason.

...And my rant is over, thanks for lettin me vent!

2. #22 wein-dog12, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008

time to hang with cats who can drink

i do ths somtime when im totally blazed it isnt that bad

3. I'm guilty of being really high and telling stories while just holding the piece and not passing it, but at that point everyone i'm with is too high to care haha.

-i hate it when i'm smoking people out and they complain about not getting greens from the first bowl i packed of MY weed. especially when they have no weed to throw down.
    -people who never have weed of their own and beg me to smoke them out constantly. uhhhh, no?
    -people who wont smoke just because the lighter we're using is 'unlucky'. its a piece of plastic with gas in it that sparks and creates a fire. it isn't going to make us get caught by the cops.
    -people who say they aren't getting high when we have been smoking a buttload. i'm not talking about the people who actually have really high tolerances and need a lot of weed to get a buzz, i know some people have that. i'm talking about the dumb ass kid who is obviously high as fuck, and since it isnt his weed everyone is smoking he says he isn't high so he can smoke more.

besides that i can smoke with anyone and chill with them just fine.

4. I drive around with my friend and he likes to point out every chick before he's even seen her and most of the time they're not that hot. Stop wasting my eyes!!

5. People who tap their bowl with their lighter making that loud ass clanking noise and risking the integrity of the bowl.

6. I HATE it when somebody coughs into the bowl and the weed goes flying. Unfortunately my bitch lungs mean I tend to be that guy. Me and my friends like to smoke outside so it's even worse because it's like "find the grass in the grass..."

Oh yeah, and I hate it when you have just enough to get you and a couple mates high, and then you hang out with a bunch of their friends and they keep trying to beg you for weed but there's like eight people and you have enough for everybody to have a smallish hit but they keep begging you anyways... just annoying as fuck.

7. I fucking hate these things when im high:

1) People invading my personal space, i like to have freedom of movement etc.

2) People who made annoying noises or talk like a dickhead, screaming etc But wont shut up when asked.

3) Drunk people, who get up in your face trying to be all funny.

4) When t.v is shitty and theres nothing to watch.

5) When your xbox gets the red ring of death whilst high. Not funny at all.

I like things my way when im high.

8. Yeh, its hella annoying when some of ur mates get news that you have weed etc.
    But you have already decided to chill with one mate or something but they all wanna come and get high. And there just isnt enough.
    I dont see the point in smoking weed if your not hopefully gunna get high, even slightly.

9. ok i knew these kids that always said this and it pissed me the fuk off. there were like im just acting i dont really smoke weed i just do this to look cool. and everytime id say ok then your not smoking anymore then they bitched about it and begged to get a hit.

10. idk, talking while holding the blunt may be a good thing because the ember isn't getting so hot making the blunt burn faster.

11. Fuck yea that's so agervating----->>>when people ask "dude you are totally blazed ARENT you?!" when i may or may not be. who gives a flying f*ck either way

& when someone say's "this weed sucks" & they didn't even inhale it.

12. People who drool all over the smoking device.

13. 1. anytime anyone has a shitty dollar store lighter, they suck! spring the extra dollar for a bic and it'll end up lasting you longer than 2 dolo's. hell i lose bics twice as often as having one run out.

2. people who aren't grateful for blazing them, if i'm hurtin' for weed and my buddy shoots me a hoot ill always thank them, every hit/bowl/spliff. its just common courtesy and its nice to be acknowledged if you're helping someone out.

3. "who made out with the spliff?"......juicers!

4. when people try to trip you out when youre ripped. glowsticks whipping past my face isn't enjoyable for me and if it is for you i would prefer if you just did it when i wasnt ripped so as to kill my buzz.

5. police.

6. when i get a quarter in a bag that doesnt have a zip lock, $50 cant buy a decent bag as well?

14. haha i'm guilty of that once. my first time smoking i sent all the weed in the halfburned bowl flying all over. some people do it when i smoke them out. the first time i just laugh. i get pissed if it happens again. :smoking:

15. The people who smoke "till there so fucked up they cant move". They end up smoking all your shit. And the people "awhh man I'm soooooo blazedd". Like cool no one gives a shit on how blazed you are haha.

16. OH GOD....I know everyone knows these are the worst:

1) when someone you dont know tries to get in on your buddies rotations
    2) when someone is holding the bowl, joint, blunt but the continue to talk your head off while the weed burns or the continue to talk so the bowl is no longer cherried so it needs a flame which burns it 10x quicker
    3) when someone comes in and wants to "match" when you are smoking with some ditch weed or some shake when you got the chronic

17. I hate when people sit there and hold it too. ROTATION means ROTATION, don't sit there and babysit the shit. Pot don't wear diapers.

And i usually remember everything the next day if i was high the night before, i hate when people try to tell me i did/said stuff i know i didnt.

And people who always use being high as an excuse for everything. "Ohh, I was too high i forgot to.." or "I didnt mean to do that, i was really baked."

18. -when people chirp virgin smokers, like fuck you were a noob at some point too, only tommy chong and marc emmery smoked weed in utero

-when all people talk about is weed, like they just show off the blunt wraps they got, they show you their new piece over and over and over

-people that fiend on you and buy once in a while but when they do its fucking schwagg

-when lighters suck cock

-when people draw on people once they've passed out

-my one buddy when he's high...actually i cant stand him sober bvut when im high it makes it 18.2 times worse

-ohh ohh and bad breath

19. #39 des esseintes, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    when im using a bong or pipe alot the lighter always hurts the outside of my thumb. I hate that so much.:mad:

ohhh wait, people who try to get you to drink or smoke cigarettes when you baked, they say like it tastes so good or it calms your nerves. fuck that.

20. I don't like having someone telling me that something I said was hella wack, I'd rather just be told I'm being loud instead of being segregated I guess, I smoked with the same people most of the time and we don't normally have problems with things like holding up the rotation and what not. EDIT: This isn't always when I'm high, but this one dude that I buy from has name strains and he can never tell me if it's Indica or Sativa, and I always have to look it up before I buy it.