Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stoned quotes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I have all three things I need to be happy now. 1. I am browsing GC forum 2. I am high 3. I am hungry. :D oh wait :'(

2. "What would the world be if we had portable microwaves"

"Smokin bones in the staircase"

• Like Like x 1
  3. (while laughing) "why is this funny?!"

I'm baked as shit right now

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just a minute ago: drugs are a hell of a drug

• Like Like x 1
  5. Playing Fifa with a mate, I lost control of the ball and yelled "You have the touch of a wet dolphin." Seemed so right at the time. 

6. Just moments ago: "If THC really stays in your hair, I wonder how many people out of weed are trying to smoke their own hair".

7. "I can't believe you are still talking with your mouth full of my nuts!"

(I make a mean batch of green chili pistachios.)

• Like Like x 1
  8. We were talking about how some people who have autism make it very hard for people to tell that they indeed have autism. We were talking about how it was a spectrum and some have it mild while others have a highly debilitating life. Someone said they can never tell who has autism much like they can never tell who is gay or not. In my brilliantly eloquent haze, I said:
    "Yeah, uh... Some people have a gaydar. Me? I've got an... Autism...dar."

My buddies erupted in laughter and didn't stop for a whole minute. We were quite high, and it was beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Ooh I have so many, me and my buddies light up like twice a week together

"Dude, don't Bill Nye and Neil Degrasse Tyson smoke weed?"
    "Yeah man"
    "Wow and they know so much. Maybe that's why the government doesn't want us to smoke, cause then everyone would become scientists and tell people the truth."

"You're STEALING people's labor! That's what slavery is!"

"You do not want to put the universe in a tube"

"Steve there's no music comin' out of these earbuds. Were you just dancing to nothing?"
    "I was dancing cause I'm a dancing kinda guy"

10. #1750 2scroat4goat, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    "I feel like a retarded child... Wait do they have feelings or are they just around to be flound?"

11. " I feel like a camel"

12. First time I had a pot brownie and I was like "I AM A HUSTLA!" Just randomly blurted it out and then was like "OH! I have to write that down so I remember it tomorrow!" so I have a notecard that says "I AM A HUSTLA (underlined 3 times)!!"

Just the other day "What if to us cartoons are fake, but they're really real and WE'RE the fake ones!"

I've been taking a really hard algebra class this summer and while stoned I said "I think that if I don't understand nothing but math type subjects, I'm not intelligent.  No, that's not what I mean to say.  I meant to say I think that if I don't understand nothing but math subjects, I'm not intelligent."  I basically called myself a dumbass twice. hahaha

"Artists are stoners usually because it helps them become even MORE creative.  It's like a performance enhancing drug for artistic people.  Weed is the steroids for artists."

13. Do you like blue eyes? Do you think I (and many others) are attracted to them since they're a genetic mutation?

14. ME: I don't think I'm that high anymore.
    FRIEND: You've played "Back That Azz Up" on repeat 5 times in a row.

15. The other day I was really stoned and eating brownies, I texted my friend about how great it was and they tasted amazing

I told him that once weed is legalized, we're going to make a place called "bake-er-ree" or "bake-er-me" where you eat baked things and get baked

Ive had other ideas that I've said but i'm high right now and have to find them.

"television is literally "tell-a-vision" that one like blew my fucking mind lol.

16. I lost track of time 20 minutes ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. Huh? What was that man

18. (talking about amusement parks) "Are midgets allowed to ride roller coasters?? You know, if they're adults.  Or do they just have to go ride the tea cups the whole time??"

19. they still have to hit the height requirement for the ride. Safety harnesses won't fit if they're too small.

20. Friend: I'm on fire!!!
    Me: You're not on fire Ricky Bobby!

• Like Like x 1