Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stoned quotes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Feb 2, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Title says it all, post your quotes from when you were stoned. Heres a few of mine.

My friend and I were just sitting there...and out of no where my friend says "Blue whales are huge" It was hilarious and so random we laughed for a long time.

Me and my friend just got done smoking alot and hes talking to me for like 15 minutes and after hes done talking he'll say "What was i just talking about?" and ill say "I have no idea"

I have alot more, if only i could remember them. :smoke:

2. "I burn the only plant I enjoy"

3. "Wiz Khalifa sucks"

4. my sig as of 2 min ago.

5. "you know man what if the way we see people in our dreams is what they will look like in the afterlife"

"....and everything looks so cool cause were from the past"

"claudio sanchez is god" hahaha

kickass thread :smoke:

6. In Philosophy class -

"So it's really like, the understanding of understanding of understanding, right bro?"

7. "so... If that guys dead.. I want some chips"...well I ate an 1/8 of shrooms and smoked 6 bunts. And well I wanted some chips

8. "thats a terrible place to rape somebody"

9. "you guys hungry? Ima go get some food" *puts fist in air like about to fly away and makes wind noises* *we all laugh hard as hell*

10. "what if life is just a long ass hallucination, like this whole life is like all in our minds and shit like we're..... where did you put the pizza? This candle smells ......."
    Not so great, but its one of the few i remember.

11. brother: is this shirt dirty?
    friend: nah its just purple
    brother: oh, alright

12. "wow I didn't realize how fucking high I am." I feel like I find myself saying that a lot.

13. Me and a couple friends were smoking and watching t.v when one of my friends, for absolutely no reason, says "SunnyD gets me hard"
    there wasnt anything around us that had to do with sunnyD. I laughed so fuckin hard.

14. "baked like fresh bread out of the oven"
    "gone burgers"
    "baked not fried"

15. Sittin in my room rippin my bong..:bongin:

Brother in other room playing WoW..all of a sudden "TSKKKKKK (weird shriek) KITCHEN RAIDDDD!!!" and proceeds to charge full speed to the fridge, RAID it and return at the speed of light :cool:

16. Sitting in Next to my buddy after toking
    Me "hey am I good?"
    Him "umm idk are you ok?"
    Me "ya why?"
    Him "oh I was just wondering"
    Me "alright, but you look stoned"
    Him "I am"

17. Me and my friend finished getting ripped from my pipe and we were watching a movie. We were talking about the movie and out of no were he says "King Charles and the Mighty Alabama"

I've never laughed so hard in my life

18. Me and one of my friends were smokin a bowl, it was awhile ago. around when i started smokin. he told me to corner the bowl and i was already ripped outta my mind and i said "dude, how do you corner a round bowl?"
    hahaha still makes me laugh :smoke:

19. "Shit wheres my car".

Me and my mates got ripped and decided we needed food so we wandered out and coudn't remember where i parked my car. It was in the back yard we hotboxed it an hour early.

20. "We just walked both ways up the hill"

"We smoked alot of smoke today, but none more than any other day"