Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Pray to god I have my soldering iron I hit with (iron>lighter at home) and jam the 1,100 degree piece of metal in his eye.

2. We currently have a glass cup and a coke can. Shit where fucked.

3. [quote name='"wrestlir1139"']We currently have a glass cup and a coke can. Shit where fucked.[/quote]

No you are not. Firdt grab both glass cup and can. Then throw the can at him and as soon as you throw it break the glass and slice him

4. USP .40s&w and a flashlight

5. I would quick scope his ass with my MSR.

6. the side of my bed is up against a window so if someone broke in they'd be right on top of me.

i'm fucked. but i guess i could try and bash the mug i have on my end table on his head, it has really thick glass.

7. Anyone who would be able to jump up 2 storys and bust into my room is not some one i would considering fucking with... the only thing i would do is offer to blaze him up in return for not killing me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My bong.... or a baseball bat.

9. My blade or BBB, or some of the other weapons lying around.

10. id just grab my pocket knife its always in my pocket or theres alway a pocke knife on my window sill witch is right nxt to my bed

11. [quote name='"wrestlir1139"'] Then the final battle would begin.

[/quote]

I lol'd pretty hard reading that idk why haha

12. Well..closest things are : Bong, Screwdriver or spraypaint and a lighter, always wanted to try the self defense blow-torch on something other than bees...man fuck bees. they suck.

Edit: Nope, dont live in a toolshed, even though it may seem so.

13. Well, if i was currently smoking when the bastard broke in...

Id pull some ninja shit and stick my blunt in his eye.

Then id go from there.

14. I have a knife I keep beside my bed and ill throw my heater at anyone who comes in

15. Ill just run out of the house and hit the self destruct button on the way out...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Longboard. Weapon and means of escape.

17. Probably my custom-made paintball barrel that a friend machined for me. That thing would fucking decimate a human skull if I had to do that.

18. im crackin this bud light bottle on the futon arm bar fight style and he's leakin. over leggooooo.

19. Beretta II co2 gun.

To put on the burglars penis before he rapes you? Clever.