Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #121 TheJourney, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Well, as of right now...

I would grab a glass, then throw it at his head. I would then grab a bowl, and throw it at his head. I would then grab a plate, and throw it at his head.

Success :smoking:

2. #122 iSPARK, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    I have sparklers next to me... throw them down to fuck with him, THEN get these here scissors and bum rush dat niqqa.

3. #123 Joerusalem, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    I'd probably grab my ak 47 out of my closet.. :confused_2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYwJn5kTDjU[/ame]

4. well seeing as im stoned in my room i either have the bong in my hand or on my desk i would either throw or smash that on the Bulgar or i would just reach in my desk for the glock thats usually loaded on safety

5. what did you think all the guns was for
    all purpose war even got the rot-weilers by the door
    and i feed em gun powder so that they can devour
    the criminals
    trying to drop my decimals

6. Imma knock hm out with my u.s. 9mm beaker bottom

7. I would just shoot them beacuse I aint a gun shy stoner. I got a shotgun loaded behind my futon a pistol by my head and a .22 rifle loaded with shotshells if I am feeling nice :p.

8. Reach under my desk for my mini bat. Crack a skull.

9. My Flat/Curling Iron. And my target is their head.

10. The possibilities are great.

11. All I have currently is a beer can that is pretty full so it will do some damage.

12. My rifle is next to where I sit, and the drawer next to it is filled with loaded mags. I dare someone to break in and interrupt my toking session I'm ready to go.

13. make em sit down with my mind powers, smoke a blunt and break the intruder mentally.

14. My knife, ahha :D

15. I would grab his fucking neck, and feed him knees until death.

16. 12 gauge.

17. I have a sword hanging above my headboard by my bed. Another set of 3 swords hanging on the wall by my bed. A stun baton form j and i that I keep on my floor I guess I just noticed. A 9mil under my bed in a shoe box and others in the closest. A tazer in my dresser with some brass knuckles. Tons of martial arts weapons you name it all in my room. And in the rest of my house is crazy full of weapons!

18. #139 420mexican, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    My Mossberg tactical shotgun I keep behind my nightstand within quick reach.

19. my skateboard... It's like the only thing in my room that can be used for a weapon but this black kid at school said he can get me a gun for 200 so I might buy it he has his own buisness