Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Fëanor"']Well generally if I get stoned in my room I end up falling asleep. I mean, the bed is in there.

So I would probably be grabbing my blankee while I continued to sleep and dream as the breakin happened. I'd probably be completely oblivious.[/quote]

I lold when i saw this bro

2. My dual bladed light saber, of course.

3. [quote name='"Darth Maul"']My dual bladed light saber, of course.[/quote]

Once again... I lold when i read this

4. Is fin ish my toke and then smack him with the binger. Then kick him in the nuts and throw him down my stairs..just saying. When he's passed out downstairs ill go back and take a few dabs and assess my performance on such a situation. Then maybe id call the poders I don't want shitty burglar problematic on my hands in my house let the cops deal with that shit. Orrrr I'd throw hi towards my faggot neighbors cause they love calling the cops in me when I'm just kicking it medicating. It's annoying showing them my dam rec every fucking weekend

5. One of my 5 lb free weights (the cheap metal kind, not the ones covered in a polymer coating). Hit someone in the head with that, they're going the fuck down.

6. i has a AR15 ready at all times next to me in my room it only takes me about 5 sec and im ready 4 wateva:)

7. Either a pabble(like a boast n shit kinda thing), ski helmet, some stickers, or my cock lasso(thing is like a boa constrictor) my cock lasso snake eats goats. Its dopeeeeee

8. my dick and a handful of caltrops.

idk, i'm a pretty big dude so the first thing i would grab is the intruder. i have a rather large knife somewhere (same exact knife used in knife fight scene at the end of mission impossible 2). That or a hairbrush. I got long brohair, but man that hairbrush hurts like a bitch to get hit with.

9. There is a sword to my left in arms length from my desk. It's not very sharp, but it would do the job if I stab someone with it...

10. Machete, definitely.

11. Steal from a burglar?

LIKE A BOSS

12. Got high and made a shank out of a pro dart set and a 30 dollar metal pen, I keep that in my desk drawer sooo that :) making a shank was fun to do stoned though, you should try it

13. There is like one of these threads every day and I always say the same thing I should copy paste it for next time.

Breaks in when on computer, Knife
    When in bed, Grab the shank I sticky taped above my head
    When in my corner with my bongs, Half a dozen 700ml glass bottles and 2 metal poles
    When in my chopping corner, Knife

I do not leave my room so that's all I need.

14. Knife in my drawer lol.

15. I do not get why people keep there weapons in draws etc, This is assuming someone snuck up on you, If you hear them break in you have the upper hand your phone and you know your house no point in the thread.

But when snuck up on he is going to get grab you before you get the draw open. You need a weapon you can grab in the 1-2 seconds it takes for someone to open a door and pounce on you or even aim a gun.

16. The knife sitting on my bedside table...

17. I would grab my palms (make a fist herpderp) and kick his ass

18. I would use the right tool for the job. Always within reach.

19. I'm pretty sure I could bludgen somebody with my king stem and it would be good so since its probably the closest thing I chose that.

Plus if it doesn't it will go out with honor when I jam the broken mouth piece up the dudes ass.

20. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']I'm pretty sure I could bludgen somebody with my king stem and it would be good so since its probably the closest thing I chose that.

Plus if it doesn't it will go out with honor when I jam the broken mouth piece up the dudes ass.[/quote]

No homo I hope