Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #261 Iceni Toker, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    My huge, steel medieval sword.

I'm in England so the invader will likely have a knife instead of a gun, in which case I'll probably win the fight with an epic, single swipe decapitation.
    I would then proceed to put his head on a spike and leave it outside as a warning to other thieves. 

2. #262 Firefly1628, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    This may sound crazy but I have knives hidden in every room of my house. Im a 5'3 140 lb woman and my husband goes away on business alot, I cant take any chances haha. So i would grab my knife placed behind my TV.

3. fuck all that shit! Grab the bong and take a big ass hit before you die! There aint no need for violence:)

4. If he has a gun, I'm fucked. But I pretty much always have a spring-assisted knife on me.

5. first thing i grab is his soul, foot on his neck repeatedly stomp till it breaks.

6. Whoever is next to me for a human shield

7. I'd prob grab my .48 and start lecturing the person who's breaking in.

8. I would grab my pit bulls so the dumb bastard dont become lunch.

9. my heavy duty candle

10. I actually have a katana I sharpened myself laying next to my bed, waiting for the day I get to dice someones ass. 

11. my 8 inch knife made for cutting trees, nigga is sharp, and I'm white :eek:

12.  That's a shitty situation... 
    Lol, I had to. 

13. I have a 6lb rock I would throw at their head. Then I'd grab my candle holder made of glass and bash their head in and throw them out my 2nd story window head first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384143630.706741.jpg

worlds are cages for ideas

15. My motherfucking hatchet because I don't play that shit.

16. Nothing i have nothing lol

17. Your dick beaters my nigga!