Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Considering he gets past the dogs...in this order 9mm 45acp knife.

2. #242 Dro Smoe, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Haha.. Lovin the stoned little toaster .. I used to love that movie when I was a kid! Made the wife watch it with me not long ago LoL...

3. In bed, .40 sig sauer
    Next to bed 12ga 870
    Closet 10/22 n a couple bats hahah.
    Or if he looks likr a stoner just pass the blunt and tell him to sit his ass down hahah

4. Waste of vodka.

5. i got a loaded shotgun in the corner closest to me, a loaded high powered rifle on the other side of my nightstand, and a .45LC in my top drawer. Not to mention if theres a gang of them, I got a shitload of guns in the safe in my closet

6. ALWAYS have a gun, knife, esc. for when shit like this happens.... I live close enough to the city that I have hobos tryna break in my garage and what not to sleep... I'm always chasing someone off my property.  :laughing:

7. I have a parang machete and hunting knife next to my bed, I also have ballistic armor I would wear and handcuffs I would carry if I had time to do so.

Some guy was robbing my shed at like 1 am and I heard, so I threw on my gear, duty belt and ran out with my flashlight and machete and proceeded to arrest him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Its either spray paint or a bong and I think using either on a bugler would be pretty dope. Imagine beimg a cop going to a b and e call and seeing the perp with a black painted face next to a broken bong

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Good old mr smith and wesson .357

10. lol man i bet he craped his pants like ohsht.

11. Nothing. I'd rip his fucking throat out with my hands ,but if I had to choose I'd lunge for the pen sitting in front of me ,and stab him in the fucking face.

12. Break one of the numerous beer/liquor bottles I have lying around, and/or my hockey stick. Hopefully one day I'll have a bad ass .50cal desert eagle in my closet. 

13. Machete. Axe. Bong. 9mm. .22. In that order.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. My fully loaded m1911a1 :)

15. My hockey stick lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I wouldn't do a whole lot. My big ass dog who doesn't like anyone but me might though. Trained him well. A little too well, maybe.

17. Lol you said hockey stick too!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My longboard. I have had to use it once before as a weapon and it probably saved me from giving up the money in my pocket. That thing can do major damage if need be. 

19. My hands :) one hit quit is a common occasion with me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. The .45 I keep in my room and my mag lite.

Shot em then beat the shit out of em.

And maybe a little rape if I'm feeling frisky.