Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #221 llllllllll, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    This is you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubf7GaGOr5k

2. My wife cause the gage is on her side of the bed!

3. My .45 on the nightstand

4. My fucking Glock 19.

5. M&P .40 for me

6. i realistically worry about this all the time, as i live in a bad neighborhood.  i have a metal baseball bat directly next to my bed, a large steak knife in my bedside drawer, and pepper spray on my keychain...which is on my bedside table. my room is in the back of the house, behind corners and a hall, so i would be able to sneak up on them easy and kill them. at least i hope.  thats the plan. of course in this city there will likely be 3 or 4 of them, all equipped with firearms.  

i need to get a sword and some epic battle music on standby so when i hear the glass break i push play and clang some swords together lol scare the shit out of them

7. my badass machete.....fuck a gun. it would be dark so i would have the drop on them.

8. One of the firearms I have within arms reach of where I sleep. So probably my m4 carbine or my 12ga. side by side.

Either way all they would be able to see would be the blinding light of my tactical light and they would hear:"either get on the ground right the fuck now or prepare to eat lead, bitch."

9. Some tissues

10. Would beat him to death with the wet end of his dismembered arm.

11. I would grab my bong n pack a fresh bowl and nake a peace offering and become friends with him untill i gain his trust that hes comfy around me n get him so stoned he passes out then tie him up and start chopping him up into a bunch of pieces and mail the pieces to different members of his family. No one fucks with my house moFuckas!!! I got cameras all over my house im safe n see them bitches commin

12. A .357 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Ive got a 4 inch blade on my desk, but he would probably feel my 7mm bong meet the side of his head first

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I have a plate next to my bed from my breakfast, so I suppose I'd frisbee it towards their face.

15. 9mm.. Bye bye .. What worries me is after the fact.. Would have to try to hide the girls before the cops came to clean up..

16. My bong, this random metal bar that have no idea what it's for or my MPD seeing as its broke anyways.

17. #239 lFourTwenty, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    I've got 6 different shotguns and rifles, one pistol. My first choice for home defense would be the12 gauge full of double aught buckshot.

18. Baseball bat, banana, a photo and a dumbell.