Your stoned in your room, Someone Breaks In, What do you grab first?

Discussion in 'General' started by wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #1 wrestlir1139, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    This may have been posted before, but whatever. I am currently stoned just hanging in my room and this same thought always comes to my mind. If a burglar just burst in my room, what object would I use in my room to try and hit him with. I am looking around my room currently at the objects I have. Also, I am currently laying down on my bed, so I would have to grab something close to me because I would have to react quick.

I would normally grab a knife off my dresser, but my dresser is right by the door of my room. I don't think I would react quick enough to get there. My best bet would be this metal can of Febreeze that's next to me I guess. I would make him smell nice first, (that would have to throw him off guard) and then I would wing the bottle at his face as hard as I could. Then that would distract him just long enough for me to burst up and get to my dresser. Then the final battle would begin.

How about you blades, what would you use?

2. I have nothin within distance of my bed that would hurt someone if you hit em, except my lamp, so i guess my lamp:bongin:

3. I have often thout about this also! My plan is to get a firepoker in every room of my house, even if they dont have a fireplace, for easier access to my weapon of choice. Cause... Lets face it, firepoker is like the perfect weapon in most situations! Hahaha. I live in the basement of my house and have multiple knives and swords in multiple places in my room so im good no matter what! :D hahaha teach them to break into my place!

4. .45acp

• Like Like x 4
  5. You could do damage with a lamp. It would be better if it was on for a while too so it would be hot when you hit him.

And to the fire poker, that would be really smart. I can just imagine the dudes face when he bursts in and sees nothing but a dude going crazy with a hot ass metal fire poker haha

6. I could always whack him with my giant cock but then I'd feel a little bit homosexual.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [quote name='"wrestlir1139"']

You could do damage with a lamp. It would be better if it was on for a while too so it would be hot when you hit him.

And to the fire poker, that would be really smart. I can just imagine the dudes face when he bursts in and sees nothing but a dude going crazy with a hot ass metal fire poker haha[/quote]

Exactly! Hahaha

8. im currently on the toilet and if a mad man broke in id be defensless

9. u can always shit on him

• Like Like x 2
  10. im in my room now and wud squirt lighter fluid on him then set him a blaze

11. I hope you have a shitload of lighter fluid..

12. i suppose sacrificing my bong for safety could end up being a good trade off...plus i could take enough money from his wallet to replace it.

13. ill pull out my taze gun under the bed

14. Like dude above, I'm currently taking a shit so I am seriously unprepared. I think I would just lunge at their motherfucking neck and just squeeze while the giant turd I've been trying to push out for the past fifteen minutes plops out midair.

• Like Like x 1
  15. pieces of un opened baby crib heavy pieces of wood being thrown at them down the stairs, if needed a tv down the stairs at them aswell

kinda hoping it happens

16. I wouldn't grab anything. My first reaction would be to get off my chair and start throwing punches.

17. my brass knuckles which are right by my grinder by the keyboard lol. better hope he comes IN my room before i get to the door, cause i got two fully functional swords right by the door lol. sharp as fuck too

18. I have 2 swords on my wall, 2-3 daggers, and a couple knives scattered (on the walls, sidetable, book shelf).

Unless they know whats up and sneak into my room before i wake up (or if they have a gun) i feel like i'll do just fine :)

19. Probably an unopened can of soda. You know that shit will hurt when it hits you right on the nose.

• Like Like x 1