Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stages of high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GandalfsGanja, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I was just curious about what everyone else's stages of high are? I don't mean like your tendencies while high, I mean like your mood. For me, after I smoke a few bowls ill start slowly getting high and then it will hit me like a train and about 20 minutes later my high will decease and then it will hit me like a train again and then it will rapidly decrease until I'm not high anymore. Anyone else?

2. First hit: mellowed out

Second hit: My body is buzzing and the gates to Pandora have opened

Third hit: BLITZED for an hour or two.

Mellowed out come down.

3. Wake up, see weed it's a good day.

Wake up, no weed... ... fuck.

4. I'm halfway in the middle right now.
    Wake up, eat gross canna-peanut butter that I made with all the weed I vaped over the past month. Most of it was vaped twice and I'm pretty much getting all CBD and very little THC. It mellows me out and gives me a body buzz but only a minimal head buzz.

5. Take a couple hits- start to feel the euphoria creep up behind my eyes.
    Few more hits- head gets nice and mellow and can start feeling it go throughout my body.
    Few more hits- full mental/physical relaxation

6. High > Hiigh >> Hiiigh > Hiiiiiiiiiiigh then hiiigh > high > hgh > h > >0

7. 1 hit buzzed
    2 hit buzzzzzed
    3 hit high
    4 hit highhhh
    5 hit blazed

8. #8 Orthanc, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    When I smoke my first bowl or two of the day, I'm in a loud mood. Meaning, I'll be more talkative & more outgoing, etc. As the high goes on & I smoke more bowls thru the day, I get more introverted & not wanting to go anywhere, and more focused in on whatever I'm doing.

This cycle happens a couple times I day. I'll reach another point in my overarching high of the day when I'll get talkative, energetic & outgoing again, then back down to introverted & lazy.

9. First joint does little for me. Second one, I'm getting a cool high, third I'm what you could call high, forth I freestyle like crazy, and after like 6 joints in a day I feel so high I fel sober, like the world has cleaner colors. Weird feeling...

10. what exactly is halfway out of the middle when you don't have an end? This is new recycling with vapes? [​IMG]

11. I have a pax vape so it has 3 heat settings. On round 1 I will vape it on the lowest heat and toss it in a jar while it is still slightly green. Once I am out of fresh weed I re-vape my weed on a medium heat or high depending on the type of weed and I still get a little stoned from it. After that I make edibles. Vapes are really efficient. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/volcano.gif

12. ^ zero waste or grow up. [​IMG]

13. #14 BhindtehEyes, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    Feeling it behind the eyes takes me 2-4 bowls and that's where I like it the most, as if my name didn't give that away lol

14. Really baked and in my head, then mellowed out, then munchies, then just floating until I come down

15. different ways to smoke hit me different. Bowls slow everything down, gravs freak everything out, bongs make everything feel like a cartoon, blunts make me happy as fuck, and joints just chill me out I'm not too much of a j fan though. Apparently on the outside I always just look chill as hell though so it's easy for me to go in public

16. It depends on what i'm smoking.

Shawag: A buzz for 5 -10 minutes after coughing for 15 minutes.
    Mids: I get high for about a half hour, then I need to smoke more.
    Top shelf: I get high for at least 4 hours, eat everything in the house, fuck the shit out of my old lady and then I sleep.

17. I am the type of person where it does not really matter so much on quality as i don't have the opportunity to toke that much anyways.

But there is certainly a threshold when, once crossed, i could eat the ass end of a horse without thinking twice.. There is usually that moment, just before i begin a feast, when i have this thought like "Maybe my eyes are bigger than my stomach here.." then i find myself going for seconds and thirds and deserts, lol.. I'd be liable to gain a couple pounds if i could get top shelf shit all the time.

18. contrary to modern stoner folklore...my high gets a boost when I have a snack...every single time, eat a small burrito and my high goes up one point

19. The first bowl usually just makes me feel really good and productive.

I usually have a really nice head and/or body high going, and I just generally feel motivated to get things done.

If I smoke another bowl or two before the first has started to wear off, i'll reach that cooked stage where the munchies and the couch really start grabbing hold.

This is why I usually only smoke a 1/2-1 bowl when I first get off work, so that I can get some house/yard work done.

Once that's done, I fully surrender to the plant and let loose.