Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stages of high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GandalfsGanja, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I was just curious about what everyone else's stages of high are? I don't mean like your tendencies while high, I mean like your mood. For me, after I smoke a few bowls ill start slowly getting high and then it will hit me like a train and about 20 minutes later my high will decease and then it will hit me like a train again and then it will rapidly decrease until I'm not high anymore. Anyone else?

2. If my tolerance is low, i catch a slight buzz in my head and body, then it peaks, then i start to ease back down. If my tolerance is high i'll usually be like 1/2 or 3/4 of way through joint and all of a sudden it just hits and its like woah lmao time to slow the roll. But it really depends on different strains and whether or not your rollin solo or rippin a bong with some friends. More people getting stoned together is just a whole different high.