Your "stages of high"

Discussion in 'General' started by brotha, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Im curious to hear what people's stages of high are or what your first few were like ,to the middle, to now.

For me, I started where I would laugh and laugh and laugh no stop and really I just messed around. It was always a good time but sometimes I had a hard time controlling myself. :confused:

Next a little after I was a little tweaky. Im not saying all the time but for awhile I was always nervous about contolling myself and getting caught. It really pissed me off.

I took a short break and then I went back in untill now and really I am just chill now. ;) I can come home "fresh outta the oven" as we say and talk with my family fine or do anything, I can just relax and enjoy it. This stage is my favorite forsure.

Let me know about you guys :smoke:

2. I have to modes.

Sober. Stoned.

3. [quote name='"brotha"']Im curious to hear what people's stages of high are or what your first few were like ,to the middle, to now.

For me, I started where I would laugh and laugh and laugh no stop and really I just messed around. It was always a good time but sometimes I had a hard time controlling myself. :confused:

Next a little after I was a little tweaky. Im not saying all the time but for awhile I was always nervous about contolling myself and getting caught. It really pissed me off.

I took a short break and then I went back in untill now and really I am just chill now. ;) I can come home "fresh outta the oven" as we say and talk with my family fine or do anything, I can just relax and enjoy it. This stage is my favorite forsure.

Let me know about you guys :smoke:[/quote]

Surprisingly we have identical stages.

When i started it was all fun and hard to stop laughing.
    Then it became watching out and not getting caught.
    Then it was that ^ plus negative and sad thoughts. Then I stopped for a year and now i just chill. Its so easy to get away with now idk why i would trip back then. I guess i just wasnt comfortable with it.. Who knows!

4. #4 Frotto, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately. In my mind, a 6 level scale comes to mind. With my tolerance, however, I can only get to level 4 (usually; see EDIT) Also, names mean nothing, saying I'm stoned doesn't mean I'm at level 4, it just means I'm high. Just a way to describe better.

1. Buzzed
    Feeling a light change in consciousness toward stonedom, more energetic and my mood is enhanced
    (1 hit dank, 2-3 hits mids)

2. High
    Feel high. I can still think okay, but I'm definitely high.
    (2-5 hits dank, 6-10 hits mids)

3. Baked/Blazed
    I am very high. I can tell because the weed seems to envelop me more, I notice the enhanced perception is very evident. Vision seems better, my sense of touch and balance and pressure is great (I can tell I'm at level 3 because I have an amazing sense of pressure and balance with bare feet), and I can pinpoint sounds to the direction they came from. I am very stoned in the head though also.
    (6-10 hits dank, unknown)

4. Stoned
    This is the highest I can currently get. I am way too high to function, but I still have a sense of reality. I get CEVs intensely here.
    (unknown, unknown)

5. Beyond Stoned
    I am not really sure of the feelings of this one, but I know I can probably attain it with a long T-break. It is a step where you're beginning to get some very intense (weed-wise) psychedelic effects, such as music sounding completely different and delivering awesome euphoria and CEVs.
    (unknown, unknown)

6. Pure.. something
    I remember getting to this level a few times during my beginning days. I'm not sure it's possible now, but it is amazing to reflect on. I believe this level is only available to new pot smokers who arent completely in line with the effects. This level can be very scary though, so noobs (lol) probably shouldn't be getting to this level their first few times. I lost a sense of touch with reality and the music carried me away with amazing visions (like imaginations that were very vivid, not actual images; similar to gettin in to it while you wack it fantasy style).
    (unknown, unknown)

The dosages are all relevant to my tolerance by the way, which is why I can't name dosages for about 4.

EDIT: it has a lot to do with set and setting also.
    I HAVE reached level 5 with the correct set and setting.

5. "My" Stages of High

Stage 1- The Buzz
    1 good bowl out of my chillum, couple of drags off a J or L, 1 edible, 1 Bong Rip...
    Effects- Still highly in control. No pun intended. Brain still operating good and looking fine physically but mentally you start to feel it kicking in... Eyes not quite blown yet...

Stage 2- The Hump
    Blunt to myself, spliff to myself *Sometimes, 2 NICE Bong rips, 3+ edibles.

This is where you can determine the potency of your high most times. Many people will get to stage 2 and either stop completely or slow down tremendously. For me once I get past the buzzing stage I try straight for stage 2 and fire up something even bigger.

Stage 3- Melted
    2+ Blunts, 3+ J's, 5+ Bong Rips...

This is where it gets fun. Remember the first time you got high? Well if you shoot for stage 3 most of the time when you smoke then it's likely you do remember...
    You will be melted, not moving, munching, sleeping soon :D

6. i like getting high

7. Sober,Buzz, High,Blitzed, Sick

8. meh, i'm diggin it, YES!, and FUCK i dropped the blunt!

9. i smoke till i get chest pains

10. I can relate to this, due to my low tolerance I CAN reach level 5 and that's with dank :D

11. cool<buzzed<high<stoned<faded<zzzz

12. Buzzed- High -Peak -Burnout -Sleep -Sober

13. There is seriously 1,000,000 threads like this. Exactly like this. Why do we need 1,000,001?

14. Vape- Stage 1: DONE.

15. I never saw one? :confused:

16. That's why there's a search button :p

17. 1. Asking myself if I'm high about 50 times
    2. Laughing my ass off because I'm so high
    3. Climax of my high-bug out over everything. Here's where the magic happens.
    4. Munchies, Sleepy, Thristy, etc.
    5. Slowly becoming sober and more serious than before.

my stages are probably alit different than most of you cause I still have a pretty low tolerance.

18. 1. Sober.

2. Lightly chilled.

3. Chilled.

4. High.

5. Really high.

6. "I'm scared of heights" high

7. What?

8. Wait...what?

9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...
    9. Dude...what?

19. Buzzed- all smiley and then my voice turns to a Whiney

High- where I look and everything is all moving and I'm having a good time

Stoned- where I don't fully remember what I looked at 2 seconds ago and I get Lost my neighborhood.

I don't know the dosages :)