Your smoking spots on Christmas/christmas eve

Discussion in 'General' started by TomDaTokeEngine, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Havent seen one of these yet so..
    Alright so for many of us our families dont agree with us being stoners, so i was wondering where your spot is going to be to smoke up

personally me and my cousin are going to go into my uncles shed and smoke

so please share what your whether it be a trek through the woods or locking a door and puffin in a sploof
    Merry Christmas stoners!:smoke:

2. I'm not going to smoke on Christmas, but if I were to it'd be in my bedroom out the window like I did on Thanksgiving yeahhhh. I wish I could blaze tomorrow..

3. I usually get really stoned at my house before I head to the parents on the holidaze's...Smoke a fatass joint laced with kief and that keeps me pretty toasty for a while.

4. Both my parents know I smoke weed and don't really care as long as I'm not just casually strolling thru the house smoking a bowl/joint/blunt whatever. So, I just smoke in my room but sometimes if I'm worried that one of my sisters might walk in I'll do it in my bathroom or walk out the backdoor and smoke outside.

5. Me and my mom share a bowl in the living room :smoke:

6. Your life is awesome.:p

7. Has been that way ever since I was 13 lol. Many years of mother son smoking sessions lol.

8. My family knows. Don't all agree, but they know. So, I will do my usual and step outside every hour or so and play with the dogs while I enjoy my J. At some point my dad, brother-in-law and I will sit out on the front porch and smoke a nice cigar. Dad gets upset when he gives me a $10 cigar and I smoke a J instead.

9. by the christmas tree or outside church

10. My room!

11. I'm planning on smoking on the side of my house haha. My family is coming over and my brother and I are going to duck out every few hours or so. He suggested slipping some schwag into the stuffing and getting everyone a little baked, but I thought that would be too cruel.

12. While at my house the spots in my room.
    Grandmother 1: Basement, some of my uncles come down to blaze.
    Grandmother 2: Garage, other uncles come to blaze.