Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your smoking Habit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gran10dew, Sep 4, 2009.

1. hey seasoned tokers,

I was listening to some of my oldd music recently, and i came across Dayton Family - Whats on my mind II. in the song he talks about how he has the same routine everyday, and i was like ohh fuck yeah, i do too. Summers over and now i have to go back to matc...

Its not that bad though. I work hard in the mornin, get home around 1:00, get high too music and lift in my basement. :smoking: I love the feeling of working out while your high and listening to fucking comfortably numb... and that would be one of my many smoking habits. i know you guys might be thinking i'm one of those fags who works out all the time with his friends for fun, but trust me i just like to work out cause its fun to do it, and i generally feel a lot better afterwards.

so tell me what is your smoking habit?