Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Smoking Best Friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dope Solo, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I want to give a shout out to my smoking best friends. I actually have two and the fact that we smoked weed together makes us so much closer.

We are always straight with money, always smoke each other up and we always have a great time when were getting up. Love my boys smoking aint the same with them.

Tell your boys you love them!

2. I feel ya man, its always good when I have one of my boys around and play some halo while chilling. To you and your friends man :bongin:

3. Word man! I got 2 that I love smoking with, one's my younger brother who just started last summer, the other is my "dude," who I get bud off of. We're more than just clientele to dealer, we got each other's backs, we're pretty good friends. When he got busted I offered his girlfriend a place to stay until he was out, and I'm sure he woulda did the same for me. I usually match him on a blunt or two when I go grab some, my brother always has me grab sacks for him too, so usually when I get home I'll either match him or he'll smoke with me for getting it.

It's definitely nice having people you can just hit up to blaze and kick it.

4. #4 Mr Unknown, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Got one who i mainly smoke with. All I need.

Exactly like each other but grew up completely different, will always be family to me.

5. Damn fam, thats a good friend.

6. Yea my bestfriend is also my number 1 smoking/unmentionables buddy

7. I have one main smoking buddy whos one of my best friends at home. Were always smokin in my yard or out his window. He hooked me up with my dealer cause its his sisters friend. We were friends for 2 years before we were smokin together. I feel like were more compatible smokers (no homo) then my other friends I'll smoke with.

8. My best friend is my go to for everything. We met back in college, and from the first crazy night we smoked together we've been close. It's tough finding girls who aren't all crazy about stupid shit, or super into themselves. With us, it's just different.

We've known each other for so long now, we don't have to worry about anything when we're together.