Your shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by azcactus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Do any other blades on here care how their shoes look. I don't clean/polish mine every week, but I do like to keep them in nice condition.

Do you use leather conditioner/water proofing type items or Scotch Guard type products on your shoes/boots?

2. #2 Str8oFfThEtOP, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    I clean my sneakers at least once a week. My white Jordans and Nikes stay CLEAN.

My Timberlands get a water proof coating a few times throughout the winter.

My Clark's desert boots get a protectant spray every few weeks.

My dress shoes get polished once a month.

Most of my shoes have inserts that stay in them when I'm not wearing them so they keep their shape. I am a textbook sneakerhead/shoe head and I spend a lot of money on my shoes. I like them to look good, so I take care of them.

The only things allowed to get dirty and stay dirty are my hunting/hiking boots and my running sneakers.

Side note: My ex girlfriend once told me that her and her friends were talking one night and they all agreed that one of the first things a girl notices about a guy when he walks in the room are his shoes. If they are clean/stylish, its a big positive. She said the first time she ever met me she noticed how clean my Jordans were.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I even keep my lacrosse cleats clean. Those bitches get a good scrub after every game.

3. Hell naw my dickies work boots sport them oil stains.. I prefer em dirty, Somethin about clean boots just dont sit right with me.

and my champion sneakers arent worth cleaning lol. I need to invest in some nikes it seems like.

4. Fucking shoebees.