Your Role Model?

Discussion in 'General' started by Michael, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Who's your role model? Mine would have to be my parents.

2. My sister. She's funny, smart, beautiful, thin, a doctor, married, and she walks around with this air of confidence that I will never have. She never takes shit from anyone, and people never give her shit. She doesn't give a shit what people say about her, and she doesn't get caught up in the emotions of others. She seems to float through life without even trying.

She is everything I want to be in life.

3. My dad, I dont remember anything about him specifically but if everything I hear is true, then I want to be exactly like him. And if not him then my godfather, he's a real stand up guy, does what he has to do to provide for my family and was like a father to me after my dad died.

4. i never really thought about it but Bill Russell maybe....dude is a class act.

[​IMG]

5. Justin Chancellor, the best bassist imo. Even better than Flea.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

6. Don't really have one.

Maybe my dad, but then I'd just be saying that so you guys don't think I'm weirdos.

So I don't really have a role model.

7. I never had one, I always wanted to be the opposite of what everyone in my family is alcoholics,drug addicts,teenage parents,layabouts,i could go on,
    my parents arent like that, they're probably the most stable people in the family but they had kids very young and it definitely held them back from achieving what they could have and I know they don't regret it and wouldn't change it but I want a better life than what they had when I was a kid so I couldn't call them role models exactly, but when I eventually settle down I would love to have a relationship like theirs, they're just perfect for eachother, they even finish eachothers sentences

8. [SUB]I also don't have one. Always just did my own thing.[/SUB]

9. Cum Donut.

I wanna drink 2 bottles of Bombay, jack off on my patio and post pictures of my dick.

Actually it's my dad. A combat veteran and a humanitarian. Strong mentally and psychically and incredibly smart.

10. Harriot tubman

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9xx6bjyawg

Ron Paul :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7ePrCAqzo

George Carlin :bongin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3a8m51ERkA

Steve Jobs :smoking:

12. A lady at my work. She's 40, in the same shitty job as me, has a ton of family problems (her own daughter stole her dog for ransom for example), earns next to nothing but she's probably the happiest person I know.

13. #14 ByePhilipe, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    A female Master Sergeant that I served under in the Marines. She was a wife, a mother, and a great leader who spent over 25 or so years in the Marines. After I had my son, she was the only one who gave enough shit to go jogging with me to help me get back in shape. She gave me advice on how to be a mother and a wife when my Husband and I started having marital issues.

Even though she's so accomplished, she's never looked down on me or made me feel inferior and she's just a wonderful lady.

Not to mention that she moved to the United States from a Latin American country when she was a teenager and she barely knew English.

She came from nothing and now she surely makes 6 figures all while raising two respectful, wonderful children.

She's amazing and I'm lucky to have her in my life. To this day, even though we are both out, I have so much respect for her that I still call her by her rank.

14. eh...i don't like to idolize or try and be someone im not

but as far as motivating me in my studies at school, Dawkins or Krauss

15. Tiger Woods

[​IMG]

No really though i've looked up to him since 97. Don't care about his affairs Tiger is the man...

I look up to my parents too just not in the same way lol 

16. Aldous Huxley. A man who saw the light and told the world.

17. #18 Frank Darko, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Sonny Moore or as you may know him as Skrillex, because he went from a singer from some emo-band to a modern legend that changed the sound of modern music and basically is a 21st century rock star. To the haters - i bet the old folks didnt like jim morrison at first either..Also Oliver Jones (skream) and Benga Adejumo (benga) bcuz those two dudes created dubstep in 2002 from scratch, just by making beats in their basements. LEGENDS

18. I could never choose one person. I positively look up to so many people I know and know of, that limiting myself to one person seems like it would have a negative impact.

19. The Ozzman. People give him a bad rap because of his drug and alcohol history, but hell be the first guy to tell you not to use drugs, and his music helps get me by

[​IMG]