Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Rights...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adoration, Sep 14, 2008.

1. This video really helped me relax about fear of the cops. Last night I was toking and driving and the car literally infront of me was stopped by a fleet of cops. (it really is a useful vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

2. my dumbass friend actually believed that video and tried it once, he ended up in jail for 24 hours for no reason

3. The general rule of thumb is to avoid these situations as much as possible. Obey traffic laws, and try to avoid those blunt sessions in the car... it just doesn't seem worth the risk. Just hide your stash in a secure spot in the trunk or somewhere safe from the normal pullover routine.

4. Hah, its true cops don't give a shit. If we act like our rights say they'll just be harder on us.

5. no doubt these tips to help but they also are nothing compard to being stoned and talking to police. they trick u say things that arnt true. idk i watched all those videos and then when i got pulled over i still got screwed... homo. but i still think its a good thing to learn

6. I thought it was funny, that in a way the film supports ganja. Then its made to look like something you'd watch in the classroom.