Your Relationship to your pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TheAtmansPath, Sep 9, 2012.

1. My little buddy ruby... comes when i call, but dont really need to. Little buddy is always glued to my side:laughing: As im typing she is waiting on my bedstand to crawl into bed after me, always sleeping behind the crook of my knees. My foot warmer, day brightener, alarm clock, bread kneader, and lizard/mouser/pest-control unit; I wouldnt trade my half sized "perma-kitten" for anything :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. My cats! I love Calvin and Hobbes :D

Pic was taken when they were still kittens, now they're about 3 years old

Attached Files:

3. My relationship with my female, fluffy, black cat is magical :p

4. #64 stevizzy, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013

cool name....that's my nickname:)

I've got 2 cats, one a Bengal and I'm totally bonded with both. They follow me around the house and Abby, a mix of Abyssinian and Bengal will go outside with me, stay nearby and come purring and running when I call out her name. They're both really chill cats, totally bonded to me and are always close ready to play with toys and catnip.

Attached Files:

5. my cat snowy is like my baby bro and i don't like to even think about what you askded he is 17 now. i <3 him.

6. I have a dwarf hamster that is surprisingly human for a little hammy. He's got a sharp wit about him and loves to fall asleep with me.

Unfortunately, dwarf hamsters' lungs are very weak. I smoked him up when I first got him and I thought he died. Sprawled out on my desk for a good while.

7. Best friend that is always there for you, no matter what.

I have three dogs, I'm probably the closest to Rover who is a Brittany Spaniel.

8. My dog. I fucking hate him and he hates me. I tried training him, never worked. He's just a stubborn bastard. He only likes my dad and despises me.

9. Me and my dog have a really strong bond. Like I get him, and he gets me. He follows me around the house and sits/lays next to me. And he sleeps in my room. When I go outside he comes too, and he knows it's time to come back inside when he sees me ashing the bowl lol :smoking:

Gotta love dogs man