Your Relationship to your pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TheAtmansPath, Sep 9, 2012.

1. my dog which is at my moms i love more than anything else i drive all the way there just to see her, but i have a cat at my dads which im not too fond of we just co exist. Id much rather have my dog here but i dont want to take her away from the other pups that are up there. my brother said when i moved out shed go in my room where my bed used to be and would whine

2. i have two big dogs, i like um but in the end they are animals and i am human. would i be sad if they were gone? sure but i would be over very quickly. so to answer your question my relationship with my pets is very basic. human>animal

3. My pooch Nelson is undoubtedly my best pal. He's a total baller.

I'm sitting here right now, and heard this dog barking outside. Clearly Nelson heard it too because he barked a few times in response. I told him to stop, because it's not even 5AM, so he gave a few of what I can only describe as internal barks. Just little "ruff" noises without opening his mouth. It was hilarious, so I laughed. And apparently he didn't like that because he started barking full-out, directly at me!

Little dude has too much personality for his own good :laughing:

4. Best wee pal in the whole world he is lyin sleepin on my bed just now while I watch the football haha REALLY likes to play ball lol

Attached Files:

5. Our dogs are incredibly smart (well the one pictured on the couch is) and I talk to her like a normal human and for the most part she understands most things I say to her.

[​IMG]

We've always treated them like more then pets and sometimes they take advantage of that. I walked into the living room a few days back and see her passed out cold sleeping like a human. :devious:

6. [​IMG]

7. My baby tbone is getting really old but he's still a champ <3

And then bear is my newer child. I found him at my friends neighbors who abandoned him and now he's the love of my life.

Attached Files:

8. I don't see why abandoning pets is somehow less socially/morally reprehensible than abandoning an infant

9. I love my dog he's my first dog and he's a puppy
    GC meet Wilfred!

image-2735981851.jpg

image-2724969869.jpg

He's only 3 months old

10. I have a cat named Chloe, she's 11 and we just got her a few months ago. At first she hated everything, now she's cool as shit and down to toke! She's constantly in a purring frenzy & now she jumped on me cause im not paying enough attenttion to her

11. I live by myself, and honestly I couldn't do it without my two cats. They are my roommates and are the coolest cats ever. Trust me it's amazing being able to have the freedom of being by yourself all the time, but it can get lonely too and my cats are the best cuddlers ever.

12. #32 hemi4spd, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Just got new pup about 3 weeks ago.
    Training day and night but will pay off in spades.
    Already knows her place and it's as a "dog"
    Bed, couch, lap are all off limits.
    People really do their pets no favors by humanizing them.

My relationship is best defined as:
    master>mutt

13. Found my cat in a box in the rain.
    Been best friends since! Good ol' BuddyCat :)

14. I've got two cats from the same litter one boy and one girl, frank and lily, they always just chill and smoke with my girlfriend and me. After they are high we usually feed them chicken. They are awesome they wake me up every morning and put me in a good mood after work and listen to me bitch about my day while i rip the vaporizer and shotgun them smoke!

15. i have 2 cats. Both of them are sisters and same age. One is a inside cat and the other is a indoor/outdoor cat. There both very close to me. I can literally do whatever i want to them and they wont do a thing. Thats how u know your cat loves u as much. Most cats are assholes and scratch everyone. Like one of mines. But she doesnt scratch me. I can stick my finger in her ass and she just takes it.

Cats > some pets.

16. My dog is one of my closest friends. I even let him sleep in my bed.

17. Ewwww

18. my dog sometimes sleeps at the foot of my bed but its a twin and shes over 100 pounds so its crowded by the feet lol

19. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']

I don't see why abandoning pets is somehow less socially/morally reprehensible than abandoning an infant[/quote]

Umm I'm sorry but because its an animal and it can potentially take care of itself, with that said I found my cat at a few weeks old because its mother abandoned it, and it looked so cute, I couldn't resist, was ridden with fleas though, but I got rid of em quick.

20. My friend got his cat from seeing some guy throw I out of his truck in abox