Your Recomendation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ronaldinho, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Hello,

Ordering again from attitude which strain would you guys recomend i should get?

Growing indoor and in a tight space. Wanting to go something on the sativa side.

2. Auto or photo? Auto proably better for tight space

3. Im going for photoperiod and i just ordered Barneys farm's 'Morning Glory' from attitude.

I heard alot of good things about this strain and want to try it out.

4. C99 from femaleseeds.nl

5. Barney's Farm LSD is a very nice sativa. Some of the most potent bud I've ever smoked. Easy to grow in soil, have not tried it in hydro yet. It does like to stretch though, even with extensive LST mine grew tall and nearly doubled in size when I switched to 12/12.

6. I'll see your c99, and raise you Grapefruit. Have you had the pleasure yet warf? I think c99 has the potency edge, but not by much. Grapefruit has it beat on taste and smell imo, but that's probably just preference. Two killer plants :hello:

7. If considering white widow get the original from mr nice seeds its called black widow through them, but it is def the original. I like super lemon haze personalky from ghs for sativas, althoug black widow is a close 2nd

8. You guys are weed experts!
    I cant wait to grow this MG strain.

9. :wave: I tried the C99 Hybrid and it was very nice, I stayed away from the C99 after seeing a couple of reports on here saying it could be a bit awkard.

Grapefruit has been my favorite strain from Femaleseeds so far, its amazing. Who would have thought its got some auto in it :eek: Maybe thats why it showed pre-flowers faster than the other strains I ran at the sametime :smoke:

10. Not ruderallis, but a fast flower sativa. Not exactly the same autoflower...

11. I never bothered to read it, was just something I'd heard. My buddy told me but reading the description I can see why he said it.

"We wouldn't recommend pre-growing them indoors, because they are semi-auto-flowering and this would cause them to start flowering in May outdoors. "

12. Easy eatig a from female seeds is my favorite fast flowering sativa.