Your real world uses for the Invisibilty Cloak

Discussion in 'General' started by kannesss, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Here's the back story. I was driving around as stoners do, and I had a crazy thought. I was like what If I got pulled over, what would the best way to get out. I though about the invisibility cloak from harry potter. Then I thought about what other real world help would come from it?
    I thought of smoking, you could just sit in the corner an no one would know where the smell was coming from. What would you use it for??

2. #2 Trefoil, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Hahaha. I'd sit in the cop station and smoke a fatty. Also obviously spying on nude women, stealing weed that cops are confiscating, and other generally illegal things..Also I guess it would be a chance to watch alot of things i find fascinating.

But man, if they did develop a working invisibility cloak...the governments would get their hands on it first..think of what they would do..the world would be a pretty bad place i guess..cops following people in their cloaks.

3. [quote name='"Trefoil"']Hahaha. I'd sit in the cop station and smoke a fatty. Also obviously spying on nude women, stealing weed that cops are confiscating, and other generally illegal things, I guess it would be a chance to watch alot of things i find fascinating.

But man, if they did develop a working invisibility cloak..the governments would get their hands on it first..think of what they would do..the world would be a pretty bad place i guess..cops following people in their cloaks.[/quote]

Everything I would have possibly said.

4. I would play some awesome pranks and never be caught. Wait like years and then reveal I did them. I'm not sure what kind of pranks though they would have to be extremely memorable.

5. I see you two would rather spy on women and sm0ke fatty's in cops stations but I'd love to get an woman's persepective on this.

Just one question though, how do I see the invisiblity cloak if it really is an ''invisibility cloak''?;)

6. First thing I would do is sneak into the white house and take a fat shit on the president's desk.

7. It works like the movie. The inside of the cloak is visible through magic or whatever but when you put it on you can see through it. When it isn't concealing anything you can actually see the cloak.

8. so...you would have to peep out of the coat? so people would occasionally see a floating eye ball when you wanted to look out? hmmph..

9. I'd hotbox the cloak then raid the local cop shop's evidence locker.

10. No when you wear it you can see through it. But when people look at it the cloak hides you from them.

11. Id take dumps in the display toilets at Lowe's.

12. Oh, I'm thinking about sticking out my boner and walking into a girl's locker room. Hmmmm phantom cock getting some hot tail? I think yes!

13. I'd cover my weed with the cloak and never get caught :smoke:

14. [quote name='"Makizushi"']Oh, I'm thinking about sticking out my boner and walking into a girl's locker room. Hmmmm phantom cock getting some hot tail? I think yes![/quote]

Phantom cock? :laughing:
    When you cum, its just "ectoplasm".

15. hahaha, you killed me bro.

16. OOOHHH!
    Id sneak into the Pentagon and learn all the secrets *****!

17. I would sew it into some kind of snuggie and ride my bike wearing it,I would also take walks in public while smoking a bong inside it.

18. I would definitally scare the shit out of people by making them think there being haunted by a poltergeist.

And of course I would do some perverted spying with it.

And of course to also get away from any cops ever on my ass.

19. .......watch my parents have sex......

20. Hhahahaha! :bolt: